18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

News 43x CA Edition on Roster

Latest news
How have we come to this point where people still don’t understand that EVERT SINGLE new firearm added will have these requirements to be sold here. Do you seriously think all the gun manufacturers just decided to impose it on us simply because? No, these are self-imposed requirements by the people who were voted into power by their own people.
Further to my previous comment, my post said that a LCI and Mag Disconnect ARE needed.

I did this because people were speculating that it would not have the LCI, and I assume from my layman's knowledge, that all new guns do require LCI, etc.

But I didn't do it by insulting them.
 
Hope they bring the gen 6 so the gen 6 extortionist get hit with a loss on roi 🤣🤣
Yea IDK. Maybe. Can't really blame them, supply and demand is what it is. Folks saw an opertunity and took it. Obviously it's worth it for some buying them, but not all.

When I moved here I sorta had a feeling that was a short lived ship. Either law changing or Glocks coming back. But as I mentioned before, I opted to not sell anything I count replace. Also, even at double the price, that's not enough profit for the effort to me.
 
How have we come to this point where people still don’t understand that EVERT SINGLE new firearm added will have these requirements to be sold here. Do you seriously think all the gun manufacturers just decided to impose it on us simply because? No, these are self-imposed requirements by the people who were voted into power by their own people.
“Self imposed” would mean I chose the restriction for myself. Living in a representative democracy doesn’t mean every law passed by elected officials becomes something each citizen personally imposed on himself.

You can vote against a candidate, oppose a law, petition against it, and still be legally bound by it. That’s government imposed, not self imposed.
 
Just stopped by RifleGear, and they said best estimate they've heard on the Glocks was Q1 2027 and that they have no info or estimate on the CZs. They expect the next news on the CZs to be "they are on the truck and on the way" but they have no idea when that will be.

Obviously this is the opinion of 1 dude at 1 store, so take it with a grain of salt.

If any FFL's here have any more information, it would be awesome if they shared it
 
WTF did I do to you?

I just shared information on the SKU that I found online, from a local retailer.

I'm not an FFL so I don't and didnt claim any expert knowledge, but neither did I post anything speculative or false

This seems completely unreasonable to go off on me like this.

Definitely won't ever patronize your business
arrested development GIF
 
I was thinking the same thing recently. When in the hell was the last time a gun hitting the roster stirred up this type of hype. Definitely wasn’t an Sig. 😂😂😂

Queue, the face palm emojis….
I carry a P320 appendix...they call me lefty...

That being said, this is actually a pretty big deal. Glock, for years, refused to make changes shooters wanted. Then wouldn't make changes when the states made them aware of the Glock Switch problem years ago. Then they never incorporated a slight design change to the LCI or use one of their mag disconnects they make for other countries to come to CA before microstamping. They finally have made some impressive changes top bring this in, which shows a dramatic shift in listening to their end users in the civilian market. I'm actually pretty excited. Will I sell my Gen 3 and 5 guns for one, no. But I'm definitely getting one of these to set up for CCW.
 
Yea IDK. Maybe. Can't really blame them, supply and demand is what it is. Folks saw an opertunity and took it. Obviously it's worth it for some buying them, but not all.

When I moved here I sorta had a feeling that was a short lived ship. Either law changing or Glocks coming back. But as I mentioned before, I opted to not sell anything I count replace. Also, even at double the price, that's not enough profit for the effort to me.
Yea i just think its crazy at that price point so many better options and at $2500 might as get some 2011s that are off roster
 
I carry a P320 appendix...they call me lefty...

That being said, this is actually a pretty big deal. Glock, for years, refused to make changes shooters wanted. Then wouldn't make changes when the states made them aware of the Glock Switch problem years ago. Then they never incorporated a slight design change to the LCI or use one of their mag disconnects they make for other countries to come to CA before microstamping. They finally have made some impressive changes top bring this in, which shows a dramatic shift in listening to their end users in the civilian market. I'm actually pretty excited. Will I sell my Gen 3 and 5 guns for one, no. But I'm definitely getting one of these to set up for CCW.
All of that for a sponge trigger, ergos of a refrigerator when you can buy a Walther PDP compact for like $609
 
Yea i just think its crazy at that price point so many better options and at $2500 might as get some 2011s that are off roster
To each is there own I guess. I’ll take a Glock over any 2011 for my carry gun. In fact personally I would gladly shell out $1500 to get the Glock I wanted if I lived here in CA and had no other option.

Now, I wouldn’t go collect them at those prices lol. But just 1, I always want one at least 1..

Now all that said again…. I do like the Echelon a lot, P365 is a great gun even if I personally don’t like it, hellcat meh… but there are options for folks not hard up to own a Glock.
 
Just stopped by RifleGear, and they said best estimate they've heard on the Glocks was Q1 2027 and that they have no info or estimate on the CZs. They expect the next news on the CZs to be "they are on the truck and on the way" but they have no idea when that will be.

Obviously this is the opinion of 1 dude at 1 store, so take it with a grain of salt.

If any FFL's here have any more information, it would be awesome if they shared it
With the last response you got from an FFL, I'd be careful what I ask for...🤪
 
Back
Top Bottom