- Messages
- 48
even trade of Staccato p4 for a g17.3? How Gucci was this Glocksomeone offered me a g17 gen 3 even trade for my staccato p4
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
even trade of Staccato p4 for a g17.3? How Gucci was this Glocksomeone offered me a g17 gen 3 even trade for my staccato p4
It wasn’t That was the funniest part. But even adding stippling it any other add on just lowers the value.even trade of Staccato p4 for a g17.3? How Gucci was this Glock
It really does.It wasn’t That was the funniest part. But even adding stippling it any other add on just lowers the value.
Lmao, yea I would overpay for a single Glock if I didn’t already have one. I definitely want one..even trade of Staccato p4 for a g17.3? How Gucci was this Glock
I think you misunderstood the tone of his message, I don’t think he was getting on you at all. Calm down, bud we’re all friends hereWTF did I do to you?
I just shared information on the SKU that I found online, from a local retailer.
I'm not an FFL so I don't and didnt claim any expert knowledge, but neither did I post anything speculative or false
This seems completely unreasonable to go off on me like this.
Definitely won't ever patronize your business
Seriously!All of that for a sponge trigger, ergos of a refrigerator when you can buy a Walther PDP compact for like $609
I think you misunderstood the tone of his message, I don’t think he was getting on you at all. Calm down, bud we’re all friends here
Do you seriously think all the gun manufacturers just decided to impose it on us simply because?
Ohh yea I guess I just didn’t read that as insulting. Just talkingNo, I was responding to his insulting words, which were directed at me. (Bold and italics added below for emphasis)
I wasn't trying to pick a fight, I want to be civil with everyone here, but I am no one's doormat.
I do appreciate your peacekeeping efforts. I too wish we could just be civil.
Wow, $600. I was expecting more. Nice to seeTurner's pre-order email.
Wow, $600. I was expecting more. Nice to see
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!