18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

News 43x CA Edition on Roster

Latest news
WTF did I do to you?

I just shared information on the SKU that I found online, from a local retailer.

I'm not an FFL so I don't and didnt claim any expert knowledge, but neither did I post anything speculative or false

This seems completely unreasonable to go off on me like this.

Definitely won't ever patronize your business
I think you misunderstood the tone of his message, I don’t think he was getting on you at all. Calm down, bud we’re all friends here
 
I think you misunderstood the tone of his message, I don’t think he was getting on you at all. Calm down, bud we’re all friends here

No, I was responding to his insulting words, which were directed at me. (Bold and italics added below for emphasis)

Do you seriously think all the gun manufacturers just decided to impose it on us simply because?

I wasn't trying to pick a fight, I want to be civil with everyone here, but I am no one's doormat.

I do appreciate your peacekeeping efforts. I too wish we could just be civil.
 
Considering Id have to get all new Glock mags, 599.99 aint bad… but it aint great either at $760 total. I still think a used P365 Macro comp or Hellcat pro comp are better deals.
 
Turner's listed them for order...cost is $599. If you have a GSSF cert or able to take advantage the blue label program it may be less.
 
No, I was responding to his insulting words, which were directed at me. (Bold and italics added below for emphasis)



I wasn't trying to pick a fight, I want to be civil with everyone here, but I am no one's doormat.

I do appreciate your peacekeeping efforts. I too wish we could just be civil.
Ohh yea I guess I just didn’t read that as insulting. Just talking
 
Back
Top Bottom