- Messages
- 1,146
- Classified ads
- 1
As of April 14th, 2026 they added AB1263 process to ship direct.And they ship to CA?
Bookmarked for future shopping, thanks!
Last edited:
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com â free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
As of April 14th, 2026 they added AB1263 process to ship direct.And they ship to CA?
Bookmarked for future shopping, thanks!
Thus why you buy HK: Ultra reliability and good ergos and trigger lolIMHO, if you want a better trigger, get a gun with a better trigger. Glock's selling point is reliability. Messing with the trigger on a Glock will most likely make it less reliable, defeating the point of having one. I agree that Glock triggers suck, but they are what they are: a reliable handgun I can count on if I ever need it to save my life. I don't own Glocks for anything other than self-defense, and I don't run optics on them either because the trigger is so heavy; optics are kind of a waste.
And for whatever reason I thought you are PDP manThus why you buy HK: Ultra reliability and good ergos and trigger lol
Literally the best trigger I have ever tried on a Glock: https://triggertech.com/blogs/news/introducing-the-new-ace-trigger-system-for-glock
Crisp reset, adjustable pull weight and zero drag.
Same deal different nameAnd for whatever reason I thought you are PDP man
![]()
You can get either the Glock performance Trigger or the timney trigger and with the correct connector can get close to 2 lb I use a DOT connector and I'm in the upper threes low fours which is perfect for meI just installed a Ghost 3.5 Standard connector and am not impressed.
It's for a Glock that is only a target pistol.
Is there a better connector out there? Something closer to 2lbs?
Or get a hammer fired gun and don't worry about strikers at all.You sell it and get a Walther PDP pro trigger. Itâs like trying to turn a stock Honda civic into a race car. Just buy a better car
The best drop in Connector that I've encountered so far is the Ghost Unit Performance.I just installed a Ghost 3.5 Standard connector and am not impressed.
It's for a Glock that is only a target pistol.
Is there a better connector out there? Something closer to 2lbs?
I had a Timney Alpha something or another and hated it. How might this compare to it?I second this. My Ace Legacy has been great.
You can find the best prices on eBay and most eBay sellers will ship to CA without the loops
I had a Timney Alpha something or another and hated it. How might this compare to it?
yes but supposedly it's fixed. supposedly LOL.But wasnât the TT called out by JG and others, maybe Ben Stoeger too (??), for not being drop-safe or something along those lines? And didnât TT eventually issue a recall? Has TT fixed the problem
yes but supposedly it's fixed. supposedly LOL.
I put a glock performance trigger in mine. Playing around with different springs and was able to get it to a hair trigger. Not what I wanted. So I kept trying different ones until I got where I liked it. But it was probably sub 1 lb at one point.
I also sanded the little trigger dingus to be flush with the trigger when pulled
All I did was cut off the plastic tang or prong on the bottom and it fit right in. I also had to file another notch in the slide back plate too to allow it to clear when removing the slideOh my!!!
For a $300 trigger, youâd think they wouldâve done a little more homework before releasing the first generation.
I may be mistaken, but I donât think the GPT works with Gen 3s. IIRC, youâd need aftermarket work - Johnny Glocks might do it? Let me check his site, although I donât think he ships to Kaliforniastan anymore.
You actually can use a gpt in gen 3 you just have to shave down the feet of the ejector block. I did it a few years ago when I still had glocks. Its definitely the best cheapest option, you can find the GPTs for under 100 bucks. It's still fairly mediocre lolOh my!!!
For a $300 trigger, youâd think they wouldâve done a little more homework before releasing the first generation.
I may be mistaken, but I donât think the GPT works with Gen 3s. IIRC, youâd need aftermarket work - Johnny Glocks might do it? Let me check his site, although I donât think he ships to Kaliforniastan anymore.
I had an Alpha complete drop in kit. Its better than stock, but still has a gritty feeling to it and a softer reset.I had a Timney Alpha something or another and hated it. How might this compare to it?
he ships to CA again. He protested for a while and then built a system to ship.I may be mistaken, but I donât think the GPT works with Gen 3s. IIRC, youâd need aftermarket work - Johnny Glocks might do it? Let me check his site, although I donât think he ships to Kaliforniastan anymore.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, youâll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.đ¸ We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!