By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Would you then argue that all pistols are a waste of money and time because they all look the same and do the same thing?Oddly enough they seem like a waste of time. and money plus they all look the same and do the same thing. Its like jewelry on men its just pointless
All like glock 19 vs echelon vs 2.0 yes they are the same gun and if you shoot all 3 your time would be so similar it wouldnt even matterWould you then argue that all pistols are a waste of money and time because they all look the same and do the same thing?
Not some. All. They all look the same and do the same thing.All like glock 19 vs echelon vs 2.0 yes they are the same gun and if you shoot all 3 your time would be so similar it wouldnt even matter
I do NOT appreciate such accusations!!Not some. All. They all look the same and do the same thing.
I had a watch with E6B on it. That thing was awesome. It definitely did more than an average watch.Would you then argue that all pistols are a waste of money and time because they all look the same and do the same thing?
They are. Waiting for one that really jumps out at me.I really want to get a Grand Seiko. Super nice watches.![]()
I wear jewelry too. I like gold. why wouldn’t I wear it. besides every piece I own has only gone up in value over the decades. My oldest has also poached some watches because he enjoys them too. Daughter has taken some of my gems to have jewelry made. I’m sure you have hobbies others think are pointless. Spice of life and such.Oddly enough they seem like a waste of time. and money plus they all look the same and do the same thing. Its like jewelry on men its just pointless

That argument can be applied to literally everything. Cars, clothes, food.Oddly enough they seem like a waste of time. and money plus they all look the same and do the same thing. Its like jewelry on men its just pointless
Thank you, this is the exact point I was facetiously dancing around.That argument can be applied to literally everything. Cars, clothes, food.
that watch looks just like something i would find at walmart or on the floorI wear jewelry too. I like gold. why wouldn’t I wear it. besides every piece I own has only gone up in value over the decades. My oldest has also poached some watches because he enjoys them too. Daughter has taken some of my gems to have jewelry made. I’m sure you have hobbies others think are pointless. Spice of life and such.
Today’s watch:
View attachment 205615
do you only eat fast food ? lol do you not know how your bodsy functions with good food vs bad?That argument can be applied to literally everything. Cars, clothes, food.
wow, you’re kind of a douche. good thing no one has to valve anything you say.that watch looks just like something i would find at walmart or on the floor
i dont think its being mean. Im not a watch person so to me all watches look the same as a swiss walmart watch.wow, you’re kind of a douche. good thing no one has to valve anything you say.
Did i qualify for this topic?Watches and guns go hand in hand. If you’re a fan, post a pic![]()