- Messages
- 2
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Watches and guns go hand in hand. If you’re a fan, post a pic![]()
William Foster?This one is my favorite and while my daily watch is a Casio Rangeman that I never take off when I want to dress up my IWC UTC is my go to watch.
My next watch is a Explorer I 40 mm if I ever get the call soon.
Falling Down was one of those movies I saw as a kid (when it first came out) and loved, but was like: "Gee, what was that guy's problem?" As I became an adult, I understood it.Yeah Falling Down is my favorite movie. I actually have his Lorus watch slightly newer model but almost exact same watch in my collection.
One day I met a guy who had the period correct model and even though I offered over 120 dollars which is way more than it's worth he still wouldn't sell it.
Smart watches and electric cars are for womenMight as well buy a top hat and a monocle damn at that rate might as well buy park place too
if you’re waiting for a call on an explorer your AD hates youThis one is my favorite and while my daily watch is a Casio Rangeman that I never take off when I want to dress up my IWC UTC is my go to watch.
My next watch is an Explorer I 40 mm if I ever get the call soon.
100%. Orient is what I push people towards for their first autos. Price is right and their in-house movement runs more accurately than many of my Seikos. Ray 2 will always have a place in my collection.Orient is a great budget option for mechanical watches!
Does that sledge of an optic get in the way at all carrying, it's even bigger than my RCRView attachment 243665
Found a used Pelly at a great price, hasn’t fallen out of the rotation in the last couple weeks. Pictured with some of my other daily drivers!
Nice I was considering the Ray but went with Mako. Also have a Bambino in the rotation.100%. Orient is what I push people towards for their first autos. Price is right and their in-house movement runs more accurately than many of my Seikos. Ray 2 will always have a place in my collection.
Not at all! Use the right holster and right belt, anything disappears.Does that sledge of an optic get in the way at all carrying, it's even bigger than my RCR
Bambino on the beads of rice is dope!Nice I was considering the Ray but went with Mako. Also have a Bambino in the rotation.
100%. Orient is what I push people towards for their first autos. Price is right and their in-house movement runs more accurately than many of my Seikos. Ray 2 will always have a place in my collection.