- Messages
- 76
I can't find any shorter shorts, I think the soffee 3" inseam running shorts are the best athletic shorts for sports.Why are your shorts so long? Are you sponsored by And 1?
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
I can't find any shorter shorts, I think the soffee 3" inseam running shorts are the best athletic shorts for sports.Why are your shorts so long? Are you sponsored by And 1?
This is my first revolver and I'm surprised I haven't learned about this model before. It looks like the dirty Harry model 29 but shoots very softly. The moon clips make it very easy to reload too.I’ve got one of those!!
What a tack driver. I found one with the factory bolt-on compensator.
View attachment 261649
I think it’s that huge N-frame (same frame as the Model 29 in 44 mag). Couple that with 45ACP and it’s a sweet shooting revolver!!This is my first revolver and I'm surprised I haven't learned about this model before. It looks like the dirty Harry model 29 but shoots very softly. The moon clips make it very easy to reload too.
How is the EMP?Once I finish my stack of .45 I will probably sell my Springfield Mil Spec. I only paid $650 for it new so I'll get back more than that.
Keeping the 9mm target and EMP.
I love my EMP! Not sure about Jimi’s experience. I had a 1st generation which needed to be serviced by Springfield because of FTF issues known in the 1st gen. It’s great now.How is the EMP?
Great design, tight tolerances. A keeper.How is the EMP?
Do you reload? I have about 1k in .40 casings without a useful home.Oddly enough, Im shooting more 40 than 9mm or 45 now that 40 costs the same as 9mm at 26cpr.
Update: I caved during my Birthday and put a deposit on a Springfield Armory GI-Spec 1911A1 and Beretta 92FS. The grip felt amazing. Might treat it more as a range gun than anything, lol.Yep, sold my RIA 1911 a while ago. Bought it because I wanted a cheap 1911. It was neat, but I began consolidating on logistics. I might end up buying a 1911 in 9mm later on
SilkiesShot my second uspsa match with a Smith & Wesson 25-2 chambered in .45 acp with moon clips.
I impulse purchased this revolver after spending 3 months tracking down a 9mm 1911
View attachment 261626
Great design, tight tolerances. A keeper.
Agree with Jimi and chiroken. The EMP is a good pocket rocket. I’ve had no mechanical issues over 2.5k rounds. The rear sight seemed a tad off center out of the box (annoying!) but was easy enough to adjust at home.I love my EMP! Not sure about Jimi’s experience. I had a 1st generation which needed to be serviced by Springfield because of FTF issues known in the 1st gen. It’s great now.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!