18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

News Banned on Reddit, so I think I’ll make my new home here!

Latest news
I’m just in the background but I have seen you all around the Reddit community. They lost a valuable asset but will be glad to still see you around here.
 
You've been a tremendous source of news, thanks for sharing what you know with the community and continuing to do so despite being banned from a platform.
 
After a very long journey on Reddit, I was permanently banned for no reason, but now I think I’ll move over here.

Don't know anything about you but, if you feel you were banned erroneously, reddit does have an appeals process. I looked it up for you, here is what I found.

 
Just appeal it. I successfully appealed a perma-ban, and now on my way to become top 0.1% of reddit's most active.
20250926_045148.jpg

Also, that is how long I have been since banned off Calguns as S.O.A.R. / Cheapbloke.
 
What is reddit? Is that a web site where strangers can fight with each other?

That pretty much describes every social media site including this one. It's a both a perpetual circle-jerk and game of gotcha, all wrapped into one URL.
 
Reddit in a nutshell.

Redditer: I'm going to do this.
Me: Please don't. CA Penal Code 17xxx says xxx xxx xxx xx and that's a felony.
Other Redditor's: Downvote -16 times. (making my response hidden)
Other Redditor's: That's awesome, do it.

I've given up on trying to help there.
 
Ah so there was a reason i didnt see you on reddit past few days. shame :/
Any news with cc9? 👀 vp9k is here finally
 
After a very long journey on Reddit, I was permanently banned for no reason, but now I think I’ll move over here.
After a very long journey on Reddit, I was permanently banned for no reason, but now I think I’ll move over here.
Reddit appears to have its tentacles wrapped around the very anti gun democrat party.
I was never suspended but most of what I wrote could not get published.
Leave Reddit for the Jimmy Kimmel people and move on.
 
Reddit appears to have its tentacles wrapped around the very anti gun democrat party.
I was never suspended but most of what I wrote could not get published.
Leave Reddit for the Jimmy Kimmel people and move on.
Unfortunately, the CAguns sub reddit was huge and it was highly beneficial for the 2A in Ca
 
What this guy said ☝️. Route 66, great place to shoot, provides good 2a insight , has deals on 2a gear, what more do you want ?
Reddit,
Unfortunately, the CAguns sub reddit was huge and it was highly beneficial for the 2A in Ca
Unfortunate the way things are . Reddit in many parts leans heavy left . Looking at many avenues of speech and how it's being silenced is not very first amendment worthy. It's a shame, a damn shame.
 
What this guy said ☝️. Route 66, great place to shoot, provides good 2a insight , has deals on 2a gear, what more do you want ?
Reddit,

Unfortunate the way things are . Reddit in many parts leans heavy left . Looking at many avenues of speech and how it's being silenced is not very first amendment worthy. It's a shame, a damn shame.
If you posted a polite reply or fact that would influence a normal person toward freedom , liberty or American exceptionalism, Reddit would hold or censor the comments.
Playing a rigged a game means losing every point .
 
I got banned on reddit for telling someone to take the out of state hunting course for their hunting license instead of the California one which requires 4 hours of class now (classes are hard to find and usually far away and inconvenient)
 
Back
Top Bottom