- Messages
- 62
- Classified ads
- 1
I don't follow people here... now I do. Great insight and thank you.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
It sucks. I was also hit with a band for CA guns last week. The mods were on one.After a very long journey on Reddit, I was permanently banned for no reason, but now I think I’ll move over here.
No dummy! That’s CalGuns.net!!!What is reddit? Is that a web site where strangers can fight with each other?
Same here. Entire account banned, appeal ignored. I even wrote to the cofounder of Reddit (Alexis Ohanian) and no reply there either. His wife is Serena Williams and I am a big fan.After a very long journey on Reddit, I was permanently banned for no reason, but now I think I’ll move over here.
banned in /CAguns ? What for? I usually get banned even when I say factual things, but those bans are badges of honor for meAfter a very long journey on Reddit, I was permanently banned for no reason, but now I think I’ll move over here.
After a very long journey on Reddit, I was permanently banned for no reason, but now I think I’ll move over here.
Wish o knew as well! All its said was “ prohibited content”I wish we had insight as to what was actually said that led to the ban. It's amazing how 99% of the people that come on here and post and say they were banned for no reason whatsoever.
I posted my reason. I agreed with someone that men shouldn't be allowed in women's sport. Whole Reddit account banned.I wish we had insight as to what was actually said that led to the ban. It's amazing how 99% of the people that come on here and post and say they were banned for no reason whatsoever.
Crazy because I loved seeing your insight in the r/caguns reddit and keeping us up to date on latest news.After a very long journey on Reddit, I was permanently banned for no reason, but now I think I’ll move over here.
Reddit is a cesspool of cognitive dissonance and idiots, nothing more
I mean, here too...welcome to humanity.Reddit is a cesspool of cognitive dissonance and idiots, nothing more
True, but not as badly. Reddit as a whole is a cesspool, especially with the power tripping mods and admins that seem to be in every sub. You don’t agree with them? Ban. You said something that goes against the hive mind? Ban. You might have done something that one time 10 years ago in July? Ban. Then when you try to ask why they banned you, they just mute you. What a sad, pitiful existence for the mods and admins it must be in mommy’s basement…I mean, here too...welcome to humanity.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!