Information was very easily disseminated, and with such a large base, it went rather quickly across the state. Look how quickly the info I put out on Glock made it
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Information was very easily disseminated, and with such a large base, it went rather quickly across the state. Look how quickly the info I put out on Glock made it
Reddit is run to promote the democrat party agenda, any contrary information is subject to censorship.Thats a shame.
My 1st account was banned for a unknon reason too.
Reddit is run soo poorly
That’s a shame, loved following your posts and comments. Welcome!After a very long journey on Reddit, I was permanently banned for no reason, but now I think I’ll move over here.
that is a huge shame. I thought your posts were always helpful and informative. not to mention the news on upcoming roster info. FRUnfortunately, the CAguns sub reddit was huge and it was highly beneficial for the 2A in Ca
Mr Feetzthat is a huge shame. I thought your posts were always helpful and informative. not to mention the news on upcoming roster info. FR
i hear ya. Honestly, been thinking that for awhile. But there's a lot of funny cat videosMr Feetz
Take that as a cue to leave Reddit and delete all references to it .
Possibly.Well, I have a feeling I know what happened…but I could be wrong. I think another LGS report bombed our account.
Randomly saw that damn that sucks you definitely gave me a lot of advice on there sucks smhI love the community and want to see it grow and support more responsible gun ownership but that dangerously close to crashing in California.
Every legend dies!Route 66??? Bro, you are a legend on Reddit! Wtf??????
Don't think it was Cagun mods big bigger Redditr/caguns mods are good. Only things I've seen them delete is legal misinformation.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!