- Messages
- 36
Velocity and Target Sports are my go to. Both easily ship to Cali FFL's
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
I get 9mm locally in az for 256 after tax for a case.family and friends always want me to stop by for beers when I got to ca for work.If you have a friend or family on the outlying states it's they way to go finding the best deal on any giving day.![]()
Best Search Engine for Finding Ammunition 2026 - Guns Mags Reloading
Search best in-stock ammo, guns, magazines, and reloading components for the cheapest prices online 2026ammoseek.com
$100+ per 1,000 rounds?! That's a ripoff bro.Every FFL gun store I have dealt with in the Bay Area charges 100.00 per thousand rounds and one has to wait two months to get it all.
Find a deal for 200 rounds it still will cost 100.00 for the transfer fee along with tax & and the State transfer fee.
yep ammoseek will lead you to the cheapestI've never had issues with Palmetto when I could order on line, but since that's a no-no for me I just patronize the local firearm businesses. I shoot common calibers and seldom buy in bulk anymore. (raised foundation, must take care about tonnage)
See what you can work out locally. A far as "online" purchases, I've used most of shippers over the years I shopped "best price" and availability. I cannot ever remember any bad "ammo" or delivery's. There used to be a Ammo Data Base, but the last I checked it was down. Maybe someone here knows of a viable one.
Used to use SGAmmo, but not sure they ship to CA any longer. Not much help, sorry.
Good luck...
Kyle
ETA: https://ammoseek.com/rifle-ammo
The above link I've used in the past, but not since the CA garbage so I cannot vouch for some of the vendors. I usually searched for rifle ammo, hence the "rifle-ammo" in the link, but you can search the ammo of your choice.
I just order whatever I need and have it shipped to my friend in Reno, I dont deal with the stores here.$100+ per 1,000 rounds?! That's a ripoff bro.
There's got to be a cheaper FFL for receiving ammo in your area
I pay $10 per 1,000 rounds @ my FFL
Good luck
This is what helps bolster those who simply bring it back while out of state. Can’t blame them, IMO.$100?!?! Thats disgusting. I guess that's a good case to get your own 03 and COE.
100% possible, but the ammo needs to be shipped to your FFL in order to do paperwork and an ammo background check. Process taste just a few minutes and there's no waiting. To take your ammo home with youPretty sure that isnt possible in CA.
What’s the process to get an ffl03?if you have ffl03 and coe, you can get it shipped to your house
targetsportsusa and velocity ammo are my go-to. there are some other sites that ship regardless
Look here for a guide...What’s the process to get an ffl03?
They charge tax and sometimes shipping though if you don’t meet a certain total which is why I haven’t bought from them. They have a great selection nonethelessI've ordered from preppergunshop.com a dozen times or so. Zero issues.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!