18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Black Friday 2025?!

These are the best deals I've found this week:

I think I'd rather just pay regular price for one of these:
 
I think I'd rather just pay regular price for one of these:
Those are carbine length gas though, I actually have a 14.5 mid length Geissele that was on sale for 220 and it is nice. The fn is cheap enough to try, they were made for their match rifles and those rifles got good reviews for accuracy. We will see
 
Those are carbine length gas though, I actually have a 14.5 mid length Geissele that was on sale for 220 and it is nice. The fn is cheap enough to try, they were made for their match rifles and those rifles got good reviews for accuracy. We will see
Yeah they are carbine length but I don't really notice that much of a difference between gas lengths. The biggest difference I notice is between a carbine buffer and a rifle buffer. I'd probably get that FN barrel if I didn't already have a couple of 18" uppers.
 
Yeah they are carbine length but I don't really notice that much of a difference between gas lengths. The biggest difference I notice is between a carbine buffer and a rifle buffer. I'd probably get that FN barrel if I didn't already have a couple of 18" uppers.
If you are just shooting off a bench it's not a big deal but doubles off hand in a match environment it's very noticable, a lot less dot bounce with the mid gas and even better is my 16 inch rifle gas criterion, the criterion is better than the Geissele just for pure bench accuracy, they are the best chrome lined barrels I've tried. They never go on sale for 200 bucks though
 
We are basically doing employee pricing on everything in store, it was crazy last year
 
If you are just shooting off a bench it's not a big deal but doubles off hand in a match environment it's very noticable, a lot less dot bounce with the mid gas and even better is my 16 inch rifle gas criterion, the criterion is better than the Geissele just for pure bench accuracy, they are the best chrome lined barrels I've tried. They never go on sale for 200 bucks though
For sure, all my barrels would be Criterion if they were $ 200 each.
 
We are basically doing employee pricing on everything in store, it was crazy last year
will this include any sse's shipped to north ca?
 
Is that on BF itself and only in-store? ARP’s and 2011’s also included?
So the answer is yes on the AR pistols and 2011s, but fair warning some 2011s don't have employee pricing. Like if I get a one-on-one there is no employee pricing on that. If there's something specific you're looking for, let me know and I'll let you know what we can do!
 
So the answer is yes on the AR pistols and 2011s, but fair warning some 2011s don't have employee pricing. Like if I get a one-on-one there is no employee pricing on that. If there's something specific you're looking for, let me know and I'll let you know what we can do!
Looking for Jacob Grey, any deals coming up?
 
Will you website have the updated pricing on these days?
NO, I have no way to do that AND it would violate map like CRAZY. We will send out our email blast soon highlighting some things and those items would be online, but employee pricing in the entire store is in the store only and you must actually make the purchase that day. No special orders
 
Looking for Jacob Grey, any deals coming up?
Absolutely! Anything we have in stock will be on sale that day and we do have them in stock right now so we should be fine. Jacob Bray, Watchtower, we'll even have Atlas on sale and Phoenix, Trinity and stealth and everything else
 
Since this isn't reddit and price could be discussed, without me driving 100 miles+ round trip, could I/ we get prices of lets say an Aero Precision m4e1 sse lower?
Oh I'm happy to post pricing here. I'm saying on the website my website I would get in massive trouble. Just because manufacturers don't like it when I post things below minimum advertisable price. That said, that does not have a minimum advertisable price so $450 because $299 for the lower itself for an m4e1 pro. By the way and $150 for SSE manufacturing which is on sale for Black Friday weekend only Friday and Saturday and I'm doing this voice to text while dropping my kids off at school. So if there's any spelling errors, sorry
 
Back
Top Bottom