18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Black Friday 2025?!

How much is employee pricing?
Cheaper than normal! It varies honestly, rule of thumb could be 15 percent off list, but I couldn't give a hard and fast number and have it be right all the time. Definitely cheaper though, when Glocks we a thing employee pricing on those was 470
 
I recently purchased a Walther PDP Sunday, didn't even know about the optic rebate till I looked at the holiday catalog from turners :LOL:
Congrats! Please keep us posted with your feedback after you get to try it out. I have been looking at the PDP for some time and am curious to hear others opinions about it.
 
Congrats! Please keep us posted with your feedback after you get to try it out. I have been looking at the PDP for some time and am curious to hear others opinions about it.
I hear good things about it myself but I’m more interested in the echelon. The pdp turned me off when I couldn’t switch out the trigger.
 
Interesting. What was it about the stock trigger that turned you off?
it wasn’t so much what the stock trigger is or isn’t, but more so that my choice in the trigger I want is restricted. I know some have already cracked the code on how to install the new trigger but it was jumping through hoops and that turned me off.
 
Well we sell those for sure, I think we are the latest cmmg dealer in ca. But we sell full cmmg pistols also, anything they make other than cans
 
Congrats! Please keep us posted with your feedback after you get to try it out. I have been looking at the PDP for some time and am curious to hear others opinions about it.
I bought a full size tonight can’t wait to pick it up. Feels so good in my hands. Tempted to get the compact though. The compact grip was just large enough for my hand to feel comfortable. I’ve got XL glove hands and I think the Walther grips just fits great.

Now we just need to see how it shoots..
 
The Black Friday related part of this post - ZR tactical is having 20% off site wide. Nice PDP guide rods they have.


Congrats! Please keep us posted with your feedback after you get to try it out. I have been looking at the PDP for some time and am curious to hear others opinions about it.

My full size pdp is my favorite gun. Only thing I did was replace the guide rod with the ZR tactical captured guide rod, went with duty weight 10% reduction. Now I'm mostly a glock shooter and will probably never spend the money on anything like fancy 2011, so maybe some would say well when compared to glock anything is better.
 
I bought a full size tonight can’t wait to pick it up. Feels so good in my hands. Tempted to get the compact though. The compact grip was just large enough for my hand to feel comfortable. I’ve got XL glove hands and I think the Walther grips just fits great.

Now we just need to see how it shoots..
Also have a compact, the grip length is right between a G19 and G17, so if the G19 grip is just a bit too short but you want a G19 size gun, then that might work well for you. It does curve forward at the bottom though. The recoil impulse, you may have read here, is a little sharper than like a G19, but I don't really feel that its that bad. There are a few aftermarket RSA's to help reduce that as well.
 
Also have a compact, the grip length is right between a G19 and G17, so if the G19 grip is just a bit too short but you want a G19 size gun, then that might work well for you. It does curve forward at the bottom though. The recoil impulse, you may have read here, is a little sharper than like a G19, but I don't really feel that its that bad. There are a few aftermarket RSA's to help reduce that as well.
Ya that’s exactly it, Glock 19 grip feels horrible. My p10C grip feels a lot better but still not quite there. The PDP
Compact felt almost perfect and the turned forward felt like it locked my hand right in. No idea how well it might or might not actually Conceal, though.

I am hearing changing recoil springs is a must, have you experimented with these at all?
 
I have a ZR TS 10% reduction in the full size and a DPM in the compact. DPM was expensive, but I haven't put the ZR and DPM into the same gun to fire it to see if there is any difference. RSA's between a 4.0 and 4.5 are the same. Right now with ZR 20% off you could get the 20% and 10% reduction springs for almost the same than just the DPM one shipped.
 
I have a ZR TS 10% reduction in the full size and a DPM in the compact. DPM was expensive, but I haven't put the ZR and DPM into the same gun to fire it to see if there is any difference. RSA's between a 4.0 and 4.5 are the same. Right now with ZR 20% off you could get the 20% and 10% reduction springs for almost the same than just the DPM one shipped.
Was just thinking I might just get both to try them out. Have heard great things about DPM on other platforms though.
 
Back
Top Bottom