- Messages
- 118
One of the best deals you’ll find for an AR upper. I didn’t need one but I bought it just for the principle of the thing.
Daniel Defense V7 upper, no BCG or charging handle, $604, then create a new midway USA account and use promo 20MIDWAY. This brings it down to $483.58. I don’t think there is a much better deal for this quality of an upper. The sights that come with this upper sell for $150 on their own.
www.midwayusa.com
Daniel Defense V7 upper, no BCG or charging handle, $604, then create a new midway USA account and use promo 20MIDWAY. This brings it down to $483.58. I don’t think there is a much better deal for this quality of an upper. The sights that come with this upper sell for $150 on their own.
Daniel Defense AR-15 DDM4v7 Barreled Upper Receiver 5.56x45mm 16
The Daniel Defense M4 V7 Upper Receiver Group is built around a Cold Hammer Forged 16” Government profile barrel. It features a mid-length...
