- Messages
- 409
- Classified ads
- 9
I have 20 GT4s and 20 GT5s being delivered today as well.They’re in-stock at RG. 5 left. $2,099.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
I have 20 GT4s and 20 GT5s being delivered today as well.They’re in-stock at RG. 5 left. $2,099.
so did springfield with echelon, and staccato with HDsthat's what I thought, somehow S&W figured out how to do the same thing with a standard barrel though.
I don't need it, I don't need it, I don't need itI have 20 GT4s and 20 GT5s being delivered today as well.
For sure, the m&p is in the same place as the sig thoughso did springfield with echelon, and staccato with HDs
Don’t kid yourself. Just give inI don't need it, I don't need it, I don't need it
![]()
All you need is a Glock bro anything else is cheatingI don't need it, I don't need it, I don't need it
![]()
I have GlockattoAll you need is a Glock bro anything else is cheating![]()
Cheating! LolI have Glockatto![]()
I’m getting older, my eyes aren’t same as 20-30 years ago, my hands are shaking. I’ll take all the cheating, and some moreCheating! Lol
Oh for sure me too I hate glocks. I do actually still like my m&ps though but I definitely want the steel frame when it gets hereI’m getting older, my eyes aren’t same as 20-30 years ago, my hands are shaking. I’ll take all the cheating, and some more![]()
I have $3 let’s make a deal.I have 20 GT4s and 20 GT5s being delivered today as well.
To hell with this poor. I got a crisp $20 ready to go, just say the word.I have $3 let’s make a deal.
That can go towards the lock lolI have $3 let’s make a deal.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!