DesertDepotArms
Well-known member
CAguns Vendor
CAguns Supporter
Verified FFL
- Messages
- 421
- Classified ads
- 9
I have 20 GT4s and 20 GT5s being delivered today as well.They’re in-stock at RG. 5 left. $2,099.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
I have 20 GT4s and 20 GT5s being delivered today as well.They’re in-stock at RG. 5 left. $2,099.
so did springfield with echelon, and staccato with HDsthat's what I thought, somehow S&W figured out how to do the same thing with a standard barrel though.
I don't need it, I don't need it, I don't need itI have 20 GT4s and 20 GT5s being delivered today as well.
For sure, the m&p is in the same place as the sig thoughso did springfield with echelon, and staccato with HDs
Don’t kid yourself. Just give inI don't need it, I don't need it, I don't need it
![]()
All you need is a Glock bro anything else is cheatingI don't need it, I don't need it, I don't need it
![]()
I have GlockattoAll you need is a Glock bro anything else is cheating![]()
Cheating! LolI have Glockatto![]()
I’m getting older, my eyes aren’t same as 20-30 years ago, my hands are shaking. I’ll take all the cheating, and some moreCheating! Lol
Oh for sure me too I hate glocks. I do actually still like my m&ps though but I definitely want the steel frame when it gets hereI’m getting older, my eyes aren’t same as 20-30 years ago, my hands are shaking. I’ll take all the cheating, and some more![]()
I have $3 let’s make a deal.I have 20 GT4s and 20 GT5s being delivered today as well.
To hell with this poor. I got a crisp $20 ready to go, just say the word.I have $3 let’s make a deal.
That can go towards the lock lolI have $3 let’s make a deal.
There are 3d printed plugs for that.
This is the way!Just buy the comped slide, cli/lci goes away
can you sign me up for a P385 Comp please?That can go towards the lock lol
Its going to be a while before we see any 385s (id say a year or so) but when they do come I will take preorders.can you sign me up for a P385 Comp please?