18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

CLI of the CA-legal(on the roster) Sig Sauer P211

I have 20 GT4s and 20 GT5s being delivered today as well.
I don't need it, I don't need it, I don't need it

Bikini Bottom Water GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
 
I’m getting older, my eyes aren’t same as 20-30 years ago, my hands are shaking. I’ll take all the cheating, and some more 😂
Oh for sure me too I hate glocks. I do actually still like my m&ps though but I definitely want the steel frame when it gets here
 
can you sign me up for a P385 Comp please?
Its going to be a while before we see any 385s (id say a year or so) but when they do come I will take preorders.
I have some non ca ones coming soon
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom