I don't have a poly CZ. One of these days I'm going to have to shoot one.Another one
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
I don't have a poly CZ. One of these days I'm going to have to shoot one.Another one
What’re you red loctiting on there that the next owner will have to melt the gun down to remove?
It is actually blue loctitle.... I do not know why they put it into red containerWhat’re you red loctiting on there that the next owner will have to melt the gun down to remove?![]()
lol yes this is a pet peeve of mine. I just got blue and red 271 and they both look identical, stupidest packaging decision everIt is actually blue loctitle.... I do not know why they put it into red container
I know what you mean. I have to read the label every time couple times just to make surelol yes this is a pet peeve of mine. I just got blue and red 271 and they both look identical, stupidest packaging decision ever
Haha, I’m still keeping an eye on your treasures.我从80年代末就开始收藏枪械。唉,岁月不饶人。我已经卖掉了大部分藏品,这是我最后一支全金属的CZ手枪了。
Nice.My blue collar assortment.
2 P-01’s, one with the 22lr Kadet conversion kit.
1 SP-01, all Cajunized Pro package plus a Shadow 2 disconnecter fit to the pistol from CZ Custom.
I love flat SAO triggers. What all did they do for $180 and was it worth it. For that much I would have done the work and supplied the parts.Old Trigger vs CZ Customs SAO Flat Face Trigger
Gun: Spo1 Safety
Trigger work done by Triggernomics in Glendale area, cost: $180
Provided my own parts: $60
Did they set the set screw correctly? Looks like it's all the way in.Old Trigger vs CZ Customs SAO Flat Face Trigger
Gun: Spo1 Safety
Trigger work done by Triggernomics in Glendale area, cost: $180
Provided my own parts: $60
I still have to shoot it idk yetDid they set the set screw correctly? Looks like it's all the way in.
Yeah valid, for me I didn’t want to F- it up, seems too complicatedI love flat SAO triggers. What all did they do for $180 and was it worth it. For that much I would have done the work and supplied the parts.
Steel Challenge is just 5 steel targets at different distances in varying arrays. One target stand post is painted red . You can shoot them in any order , but the red one is shot last. There is nothing to knock over. There is a category for 22 lr. Carry Optics etc.I think steel challenge might need more power than a .22? The steel matches I've done have lots of flipper targets. Even a 9mm round needs to be placed well for quick flips. A .22 might not have the momentum to complete the challenges.
you might be thinking of a steel gallery. there’s tons of 22s in the official steel challenge matches, and no plates need to fall to score in any stages.I think steel challenge might need more power than a .22? The steel matches I've done have lots of flipper targets. Even a 9mm round needs to be placed well for quick flips. A .22 might not have the momentum to complete the challenges.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!