18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Pics CZ Photo Thread

我从80年代末就开始收藏枪械。唉,岁月不饶人。我已经卖掉了大部分藏品,这是我最后一支全金属的CZ手枪了。
Haha, I’m still keeping an eye on your treasures. 😄
 
My blue collar assortment.
2 P-01’s, one with the 22lr Kadet conversion kit.
1 SP-01, all Cajunized Pro package plus a Shadow 2 disconnecter fit to the pistol from CZ Custom.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0817.webp
    IMG_0817.webp
    193.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0815.webp
    IMG_0815.webp
    188.5 KB · Views: 33
Old Trigger vs CZ Customs SAO Flat Face Trigger

Gun: Spo1 Safety

Trigger work done by Triggernomics in Glendale area, cost: $180

Provided my own parts: $60
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2810.webp
    IMG_2810.webp
    33.7 KB · Views: 30
Old Trigger vs CZ Customs SAO Flat Face Trigger

Gun: Spo1 Safety

Trigger work done by Triggernomics in Glendale area, cost: $180

Provided my own parts: $60
I love flat SAO triggers. What all did they do for $180 and was it worth it. For that much I would have done the work and supplied the parts.
 
I love flat SAO triggers. What all did they do for $180 and was it worth it. For that much I would have done the work and supplied the parts.
Yeah valid, for me I didn’t want to F- it up, seems too complicated
 
I just shot the CZ75 Kadet kit for the 1st time today Anyone have experience with these? I’m thinking I’ll eventually need another firing pin and recoil spring. The only ones I’ve found are from European sources.
Anyone put a few thousand rounds through one of these?

I’m thinking this is perfect for steel challenge. I plan on shooting a lot of rounds through it.
 
I think steel challenge might need more power than a .22? The steel matches I've done have lots of flipper targets. Even a 9mm round needs to be placed well for quick flips. A .22 might not have the momentum to complete the challenges.
 
I think steel challenge might need more power than a .22? The steel matches I've done have lots of flipper targets. Even a 9mm round needs to be placed well for quick flips. A .22 might not have the momentum to complete the challenges.
Steel Challenge is just 5 steel targets at different distances in varying arrays. One target stand post is painted red . You can shoot them in any order , but the red one is shot last. There is nothing to knock over. There is a category for 22 lr. Carry Optics etc.

USPSA has a Power Factor to make sure steel targets get knocked over.
 
I think steel challenge might need more power than a .22? The steel matches I've done have lots of flipper targets. Even a 9mm round needs to be placed well for quick flips. A .22 might not have the momentum to complete the challenges.
you might be thinking of a steel gallery. there’s tons of 22s in the official steel challenge matches, and no plates need to fall to score in any stages.
 
Mocker…. Is your Kadet kit a Kadet 2. The 2 has the large part of the slide fixed with a smaller section the moves. The new Kadet have full slides that function like a 75. I as you this because with the Kadet 2 you need to run a much stronger main spring like a 17# for it to fire reliably . For years I used my 75 bsa with the 2 unit for playing with different ways and target orders to shoot steel challenge . As far as different recoil springs and firing pins goes you may want to visit the original CZ forum as there is a complete section dedicated to the Kadet. At the end of the day for ME I ran a stock fp and recoil springs, SAO, 17# main/hammer spring, and Armscor ammo. The ammo selection is the biggest factor. Again I’m talking about the Kadet 2 here. I’m not talking about the full slide moving unit. I know zero about that one. Not many things more fun than shooting a CZ Kadet unit!!! And they are wicked accurate..
 
Back
Top Bottom