18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Pics CZ Photo Thread

what is the best sight for CZ shadow 2? I cannot decide betwee Holosun 507Comp or Holosun EPS
507 Comp is available in green or red, but it's an open emitter. The EPS Carry is what I have on my SP-01 and it's enclosed. I like the EPS Carry, but if I were to have the SP-01 milled today it would be for an RMR footprint for the 507 Comp.

Note, some prefer green or red depending on their vision. I'd recommend trying them out at a store so you can see which color dot is more noticeable to you. The red is usually cheaper. The Trijicon SRO is great but isn't available in green, and it's a good bit more expensive than the 507 Comp.
 
Here's my P-01 with an optics cut done by Wager Machine, highly recommend them to anyone.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20250820_194147022_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20250820_194147022_HDR.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 31
CZ SP-01 Cajunized with LOK Bogies
CZ P10-F OR with Holosun HS407C and HBI Trigger
CZ P-01 Cajunized with Armorycraft Trigger, just sent it off to get ported and optics cut last week to AngelCityArmory. Will also have a ODG cerakote on the slide.

I got another SP-01, 2 97Bs, and a Tac Sport too.
I'm thinking I need front slide serrations on my 75 SA...
 
Brought home a A01 LD to go with the SD I've had for a while. Love them both

CZ-A01-LD.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom