- Messages
- 506
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
I've had many CZs over the years (75b full, 75b compact, SP01, TS, and 97b). But in the end the only ones worth having is the S2. I let all the others go. There just wasnt any reason to keep them. Now the only CZ I want is the P09.Down to just one CZ now since catching the 2011 bug.. but this one will likely stay forever. Completely Cajunized with SAO trigger. About 2.5 lb trigger with nearly zero reset. It is very close to a nice 1911/2011 trigger!

Over the past 5 years my collection has moved to quality over quantity. I’ve moved 5 guns into 1, Nightvision, lasers, lights etc. Superpowers have become more important than having 10+ CCW pistols.I've had many CZs over the years (75b full, 75b compact, SP01, TS, and 97b). But in the end the only ones worth having is the S2. I let all the others go. There just wasnt any reason to keep them. Now the only CZ I want is the P09.
View attachment 17573
My guyyyyyyyyy lol works though.The trick is to never take more than one out at the same time. As far as my wife is concerned, I only have one black gun...
View attachment 18953
What kind of grip tape do you use on your bull shadow?Some of them
I picked it up from CZ Customs. It was a part of the build broWhat kind of grip tape do you use on your bull shadow?
Brother, you know who to call if you ever need to rehome this bad boy!
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!