18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Pics CZ Photo Thread

P01 omega CGW
Shadow 2 CGW
P10c CGW internals with apex trigger
Accu shadow CZ customs
Alien
Would like to get a new slide for the p01 omega. I want the trijicon RMR HD now.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4902.jpeg
    IMG_4902.jpeg
    121.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_4386.jpeg
    IMG_4386.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4166.jpeg
    IMG_4166.jpeg
    118.2 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Early Factory Blued Polished CZ-97.

pLqxKP5l.jpg


g2FeBY0l.jpg


---
 
My favorite piece - SP01 with Rosewood grips.
I am a self confessed CZ fan boy. I also have an SPO1 along with many other CZ's. Latest most accurate 9mm for the money period. My 13 year daughter is deadly with it.
 
Beautiful CZs in this thread! Love seeing the various finishes and port jobs too, along with the variety of grips. Here's mine;

This is a CZ 75 SP-01, my first gun purchase!

Slide milled (race cut) by Primary Machine, EPS Carry installed

Cajun Pro Package installed by CGW with Old-Style trigger.

Vytal Kraken Palm Swell grips. Custom Two-Tone Red over Black. I want to get a few more colors too. I'm not a big guy but I greatly prefer the palm swells over stock or LOK thin bogies.

Shoots like a dream. I use 124 grain Sellier & Bellot since it's Czech Republic ammo used by CZ for testing.

Next, CGW barrel bushing and some slide/barrel porting. I may also add a fiber optic sight to the front later, maybe a Dawson?

For a while I owned a CZ Shadow 2 Compact and a CZ Shadow 2. The compact was a bit snappier due to the aluminum frame, and the Shadow 2 has some backstrap stippling which I found uncomfortable, but it's a fantastic gun. I sold all but the SP-01 after Cajunizing because it's really quite good now, and I have an Atlas Erebus on order so I had to recover funds. However, all of this satisfied my Shadow 2 curiosity, along with affording some experience in optic plates, different optics, and buying/selling via PPT through this site.
 

Attachments

  • CZ_SP-01_CGW_Vytal_EPS_Carry.jpg
    CZ_SP-01_CGW_Vytal_EPS_Carry.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Sold my p01 and Sp01 tactical, broke the firing pin retaining pin, both oem and cajun supplied. And hearing about the trigger return spring and slide release also being potential disabilities made me sell and just stick to Glock clones. Good luck everybody else.
 
Sold my p01 and Sp01 tactical, broke the firing pin retaining pin, both oem and cajun supplied. And hearing about the trigger return spring and slide release also being potential disabilities made me sell and just stick to Glock clones. Good luck everybody else.
(n)
 
What a great collection. How much do you like the tactical sport compared to the others? Worth a crazy off-roster price?
Not the OP but I’ll chime in. The Tac Sport is an amazing at the range or in competition. Most accurate pistol I have ever owned. Feels like cheating.

It’s huge. Heavy with a fat grip. Holsters are hard to find and you will need suspenders lol.

They have always been $$$, even before roster issues. Hard to find in the wild.
 
My CZ SP01, when the hammer is fully down, I pulling the trigger in DA mode. After a pulling the trigger partially, I hear a click. If I leave my finger off the trigger, the hammer stay in half 🐓ed position. Is this normal behavior? I thought you are supposed to manually pull the hammer up into half 🐓ed position after you fully 🐓 it.
Why are you cocking it that way in the first place?
 
Not a CZ but a clone. 1993 EAA Witness Steel.
CGW and Patriot Defense parts and a diy polish job… my new favorite pistol, she’s a laserView attachment 3531
The EAA Witness and the Springfield P9 were vastly underrated. So is the IWI Jericho.

I ran one back in the 90’s based on the EAS competition frame, comped and tuned by a guy in Alameda that specialized in them. Straight SA Ttrigger, Had a big fat 30 mm tube dot, that was the schizz before the newer style was around. Fine weapon.
 
Boy you guys have some nice looking pistols. This is my Plain Jane & well worn CZ 75 B SA. Ugly but got lots of CGW goodness.

I truly love all variants and have owned many with the full / thick dust covers but for general use I prefer the weight of this profile.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3058.jpeg
    IMG_3058.jpeg
    43.2 KB · Views: 46
Here's my TSO that I make a custom machined optic mount for. I wanted to buy the CZCS one but they were out of stock for like 6-8 months so I designed and made my own. It's similar with the thumb-rest but the mount is way closer to the slide and has a channel cut so you can still see the front fiber sight with a red dot on. I made a couple different shapes and styles for mounting a RMR and Holosun 507K X2. (the Holosun one is much smaller and shaped different)

Since this is a pic thread, I'll post a bunch. The first ones are after machining, the next ones are after bead blasting and the lasts ones are them after Type III Hard-coat anodizing.

























 
My CZ family. The SP01 went to Frontsite with me before the pandemic. I got bored during the pandemic and sent the CZ out to CGW for the Copperhead and Pro packages.

6vBAmAG.jpeg
 
Here's my TSO that I make a custom machined optic mount for. I wanted to buy the CZCS one but they were out of stock for like 6-8 months so I designed and made my own. It's similar with the thumb-rest but the mount is way closer to the slide and has a channel cut so you can still see the front fiber sight with a red dot on. I made a couple different shapes and styles for mounting a RMR and Holosun 507K X2. (the Holosun one is much smaller and shaped different)

Since this is a pic thread, I'll post a bunch. The first ones are after machining, the next ones are after bead blasting and the lasts ones are them after Type III Hard-coat anodizing.

























This is pretty awesome!

If you could make the thumbrest way bigger (like the Tevo Sports) and support other optics footprints (e.g., C-More RTS2 footprint for Romoe 3 Max/XL), I would probably want to get one.
 
Back
Top Bottom