18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Don't trust them Wild Built Tactical

I purchased a stripped lower from WBT. It did take forever to get and I am only couple hours away from them. Haven't ordered from them since.
 
Was there in comms from them on what caused the delay? Was it due to processing issues (availability of the piece) or was it due to shipment errors/challenges?
It was long time ago. But I spoke with someone through email. Never really got a straight answer on that but it was in stock. The person seemed annoyed that I was even emailing them. I just waited the month and took my business eleswhere.
 
Im going to jump in here and say this....at times, we probably deserve the heat on shipping times especially back then... A few years ago, everything had to be shipped/stored at the AZ FFL, then driven to the San Diego FFL and then shipped. It was not a smooth operational method, mostly because it was my wife and I doing almost all of the work behind the scenes at both locations. We have a totally different operational method now, but I want to be clear, we totally deserve some of this frustration, especially back then. As to the attitude...no idea who, but that was wrong on our part.
It was long time ago. But I spoke with someone through email. Never really got a straight answer on that but it was in stock. The person seemed annoyed that I was even emailing them. I just waited the month and took my business eleswhere.
 
Im going to jump in here and say this....at times, we probably deserve the heat on shipping times especially back then... A few years ago, everything had to be shipped/stored at the AZ FFL, then driven to the San Diego FFL and then shipped. It was not a smooth operational method, mostly because it was my wife and I doing almost all of the work behind the scenes at both locations. We have a totally different operational method now, but I want to be clear, we totally deserve some of this frustration, especially back then. As to the attitude...no idea who, but that was wrong on our part.
Yeah see I don’t care at all if a business has a miss or two, especially a small business, but if they own up and take responsibility (and tell me how they’re fixing it) instead of placing blame, they’ll still get my business.

I think you’re probably going to be net positive from OP’s “complaint” so I wouldn’t worry about your business. That being said, if the guy immediately above had an issue with shipping times (that you acknowledge) and a rude customer service rep, how’s about a little discount coupon for him to make up for it? I’ll take it if he doesn’t want it 😁 (joking)
 
Im going to jump in here and say this....at times, we probably deserve the heat on shipping times especially back then... A few years ago, everything had to be shipped/stored at the AZ FFL, then driven to the San Diego FFL and then shipped. It was not a smooth operational method, mostly because it was my wife and I doing almost all of the work behind the scenes at both locations. We have a totally different operational method now, but I want to be clear, we totally deserve some of this frustration, especially back then. As to the attitude...no idea who, but that was wrong on our part.
Got my Juggernaut Tactical AR9 Pistol order approved today with y’all. Can’t wait to start paperwork.
 
Im going to jump in here and say this....at times, we probably deserve the heat on shipping times especially back then... A few years ago, everything had to be shipped/stored at the AZ FFL, then driven to the San Diego FFL and then shipped. It was not a smooth operational method, mostly because it was my wife and I doing almost all of the work behind the scenes at both locations. We have a totally different operational method now, but I want to be clear, we totally deserve some of this frustration, especially back then. As to the attitude...no idea who, but that was wrong on our part.
For transparency for the chat thread I looked it up and It was in 2021 and it was 17 or so days not a month, So maybe a little impatient on my part but still long for San Diego to Riverside. But you guys have a lot of cool stuff and People on here have good thing to say. I definitely take another look.
 
Your refund check was mailed…2x. Your credit card wouldn’t accept the refund due to the time frame. It was returned because you didn’t include the correct address on the billing. I have the proof dude…all our calls are recorded and I kept the envelopes from the post office. Your story is missing the facts…you’re in Washington. Your ffl rejected the transfer. You lied to me and so did your FFL and when I figured it out, we cancelled the whole thing. I’m not even convinced the address you used is yours because of how evasive and hostile you got when I refused mail the check to a new address that wasn’t associated with the original transaction. Did I mention we had all the calls recorded??? I can assure anyone reading this , the story here is not the full correct version of events. I fully admit we should have moved faster on it but I’ve talked to you on the phone no less than 5x. I’ve mailed 2 checks. I’ve called 2 FFLs on 4 occasions in your area trying to make 💩 happen for you. I explained everything to you 3x and so did our sales manager. What more service did you expect ?? I tried 3 different ways to make that gun legal for Washington …it’s not possible even with your FFL promising me it was fine. Seriously, you waisted everyone’s time knowing full well you couldn’t own this gun. You have a signed company check for a full refund. I’m done responding to you or commenting on this situation going forward. Im not perfect but your slander here is ridiculous. I’m laying in bed writing this out stressed over my business reputation. I’ve worked my ass off to be an honest business and build a solid reputation. I’m not perfect. I’ve totally earned some of our bad reviews and I’ve fixed what needed to be fixed but not this one. I can’t give you any more effort, only to see this bull💩 and your Google review written. You basically got concierge service that was for absolutely nothing from the word go.
I hope people who know us can see this for what it actually is. Goodnight and thanks for reading this far.
Chalk one up for the business owner! You guys are one of the few FFLs that make non compliant rifles CA compliant so we can enjoy them. We appreciate it
 
For transparency for the chat thread I looked it up and It was in 2021 and it was 17 or so days not a month, So maybe a little impatient on my part but still long for San Diego to Riverside. But you guys have a lot of cool stuff and People on here have good thing to say. I definitely take another look.
So I need to acknowledge this part….that was totally on us and there is an explanation, kinda reasonable but no excuse at the end of the day: my wife ran our shipping department, and she was 9months pregnant in Jan of 2021, and went on leave Feb 1st, son was born Feb 14 of that year. I was so in over my head, I’m genuinely surprised and relieved it was only 17 days! Thanks for posting that!
 
I feel bad for posting now lol
 
I feel bad for posting now lol
Dont. It’s an honest situation but you paid for an item we took a while to fulfill. We are deserving of the criticism. I only posted that for context, not as an excuse. I fully admit our largest company issue is order fulfillment times. People have a right to complain about it, and this is a valid forum. Trust me…it’s making me rethink a few things.
 
Last edited:
You good, his response explorations it and stuff like this is more likely to garner them business than lose it
Im not posting to garner business, Im probably doing the opposite by acknowledging longer lead times in a world of 2 day delivery for almost everything. This entire thread has brought nothing but anxiety. Some complaints are righteous like 17 days for a lower. I checked the order and he’s spot on and it’s embarrassing even 5 years later. Context is important but I need to take responsibility for the fact that someone trusted me with their money and we didn’t exactly shine. Now, The OP was ridiculous. The OPs returned envelope is now on our wall of shame. I know we have work to do, and overall this post showed me that I got a tad complacent with operational management. I can explain 2021 , but I can’t explain why some orders we have pending currently are over 17 days.
 
Chalk one up for the business owner! You guys are one of the few FFLs that make non compliant rifles CA compliant so we can enjoy them. We appreciate it
^^^ THIS!

We definitely appreciate that!

Still waiting on that SCAR 17S in grey, hint, hint....... ;)
 
I used WBT about 6 months ago to buy a DSA Para FAL. DSA sent the finished firearm to WBT in AZ to make commie complaint, AZ WBT sent it to CA WBT and they sent it to my FFL. THAT IS CALIFORNIA LAWS that require ALL this crazy stuff, not WBT. This is the BS we have to do because we live in a 👨🏻‍🎨t state. Keep voting democrat and it will keep getting worse. Without WBT having a shop in AZ that makes these things ca legal we wouldn't be able to have them. Wise up people.
 
I will never purchase another firearm from this establishment for the rest of my life. While they do make it easy to purchase a firearm online Any attempt at customer care is nonexistent. I purchased a firearm in December 2025 Legally with my FFL. It took This company until February 2026 to even get ready to ship out the firearm. 2 1/2 months after our purchase is unacceptable. I will never purchase with them again. This was a standard firearm and not an NFA item. Coming into February and almost close to March. They reached out to my FFL, which said the laws have changed now and we will no longer Be able to accept the firearm. I requested a refund which was granted, but they stated that they had to write a check. I waited in the mail for this check and contacted them several times from February all the way up until April 2026. It is May 2026 and I still have not received the funds. They constantly stated that they will get to it or something comes up or some issue happens. This has been a constant issue since The time of purchase back in December. I have purchased several firearms online and in my local FFL and I’ve never had any issues or delays like this, Not even for NFA items. This is truly unacceptable. The lack of customer service, the lack of care for their customers and the rep reputation is so disheartening. I would think that a business would prioritize their customers and their legacy but this is not one of those businesses. I am completely and utterly dissatisfied. And I write this as a warning to all who wish to make a purchase. Find another business this business is not for you do not purchase a firearm From this business, This is your warning To not make the same mistake that I did. No
I And having to file a suit against this company to even get my funds back. No customer should have to do this or go through this process. But it is necessary for companies that do not have the integrity to do good business.
Boomer word vomit
 
Back
Top Bottom