18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Don't trust them Wild Built Tactical

Running a business will make you realize that 99% of the people posting like this online probably have some form of mental deficiency
 
I personally have never bought anything strictly because I find their prices to be pretty high. But several years ago my best friend ordered a Ruger LCR 9 mm revolver from them and it just sat and sat and never shipped. He called and emailed so many times trying to get them to ship the item with no luck so he finally canceled. And it was an in stock item
 
I've bought guns from Wilde Built Tactical twice and both times the process was smooth! It was also around the time where they were allowing buyers to purchase guns using a Pay in Five payment method. Their customer service is top notch, so I think the OP is not telling the whole truth.
 
Running a business will make you realize that 99% of the people posting like this online probably have some form of mental deficiency
Working at a gun shop really is an eye opener. I can't tell you how many times I had people complain about paying with a card. They'd say they don't wanna pay with a card because they don't want the government to know what they have! I had to explain to them that every time they purchase a gun, that firearm info and all their personal info is sent to the DOJ, where it is recorded in their registry database. The government knows every gun they've bought here. Then they'd say "well I don't want the credit card company to know". I guess they're worried Chase is gonna come take their guns away...
 
Working at a gun shop really is an eye opener. I can't tell you how many times I had people complain about paying with a card. They'd say they don't wanna pay with a card because they don't want the government to know what they have! I had to explain to them that every time they purchase a gun, that firearm info and all their personal info is sent to the DOJ, where it is recorded in their registry database. The government knows every gun they've bought here. Then they'd say "well I don't want the credit card company to know". I guess they're worried Chase is gonna come take their guns away...

You guys wouldn't take cash?!
 
Lol, it was for an online order. The place I worked at didn't have a system in place for us to be able to take cash for an online order, the customer just had to go order it off the website themselves.

Ohhh I see lol. I'll be honest I have tried to pay online with cash but that was just so my wife wouldn't see it on our bank account LOL
 
Back
Top Bottom