By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
I’ve carried for about 6 years now and spent WAY too much money on belts and holsters. By far, the best option is the NexBelt. It came recommended by a friend. I didn’t like the look and was skeptical at first but it’s hands down the best. I carry anything from an M&P shield to a full size 1911 (TRP).Getting my permit soon and I am having a hard time choosing a ccw belt, planning to carry my p365 IWB. So many on the market that it is very confusing... Too stiff, not stiff enough, etc.... I never usually wear belts so this will be a whole new experience for me.
Any suggestions?
On a budget as well, don't care to break the bank.
Wild i use a hanks gunner belt for carry and everyday use, i been using it since 2016I went with a Hank's belt, with sale and coupon it came out to about 55 plus tax. Very happy so far, warranty is tough to beat. They unfortunately raised their prices about 15% just before the holidays, and the current promo is oniy 20% off. So I'd wait for a better promo if you can.
Yea I really like Nextbelt having started with kore for ratchets. It holds up better in the edc and dressy carry belt settting for meI’ve carried for about 6 years now and spent WAY too much money on belts and holsters. By far, the best option is the NexBelt. It came recommended by a friend. I didn’t like the look and was skeptical at first but it’s hands down the best. I carry anything from an M&P shield to a full size 1911 (TRP).
Here is a link to the one I use:
There are cheaper versions, but not better versions
i have the hanks gunner belt. they are sturdy but they soften up a bit. i been using the hanks belt for many yearsWild i use a hanks gunner belt for carry and everyday use, i been using it since 2016
Yeh, I use the leather for carry and the leather and stitching wears mainly from the rubbing of the plastic fomi clip with grip tape inside or discreet carry concept metal clips. The belt saver sleeve helps but makes it thicker for plastic fomi clip; so that works better for D.C.C. Clips. The nylon I use for steel practice and challenge. The nylon actually has a higher weight rating of 10lbs compared to the leather if 4-6 lbs.I’ve used kore belts for years. The nylon ones though, the dress looking ones wear out way way faster than they do.
thewilderness.com