This spring will be my 4th renewal and the first under the new Sheriff. I’ll be dealing with the new liberal spite bull

like LiveScan and maybe a psych evaluation. It will be interesting to see what they say about limitations . The old Sheriff gave us an ok in writing to carry standard cap mags after Freedom Week. I did until last year when the progressives got spiteful.
I keep my CCW’s nearly stock. In addition to the IA, I’m not giving any progressive prosecutors a reason to say I made something more deadly or unsafe in case of a defense shooting.
That being said , I would never buy a gun with CA features for CCW. If I buy another pistol, it will be a Shadow 2 for USPSA. Off roster P10C for CCW. No interest in anything on the roster with CA features. The extra cost is nothing compared to what I’ll pay reloading thousands of rounds to shoot through them. ( its cost $1650 at .15 cents a round to shoot through the P-01, $900 at .15 through the P365 and $300 through the G19, more than $3,000 in reloads through my SP-01).