- Messages
- 141
Whats price on vp9 in comparison lolJust never tickled my fancy, plus it's a lot more expensive for not having any features/advantages to back up the price other than "HK" haha
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Whats price on vp9 in comparison lolJust never tickled my fancy, plus it's a lot more expensive for not having any features/advantages to back up the price other than "HK" haha
$850+Whats price on vp9 in comparison lol
If no mods I’ll still take the echelon. Has a recoil impulse like a g17. Optic ready. Good trigger .I definitely still want an Echelon
But unfortunately they haven't hit shelves in CA yet, and won't for a while longer still...
So I'll wait for the Comp and it'll be more of a build, I love the flexibility the COG/FCU systems have.
I have a P365 also, I wish the Flux Raider was legal here... I'd love one for HD
supposedly sticking a lower weight recoil spring in the PDP fixes the "snappiness". All of these full size pistols basically weight the same so should have a similar recoil feel with minor variation.If no mods I’ll still take the echelon. Has a recoil impulse like a g17. Optic ready. Good trigger .
Pdp is good but I definitely felt the slide snapping back more than the other 2.
2.0 isn’t optic ready and I just prefer red dots on my firearms. If you can wait for the optic ready version I’ll still pick echelon. I believe the trigger is better than the 2.0 stock trigger
supposedly sticking a lower weight recoil spring in the PDP fixes the "snappiness". All of these full size pistols basically weight the same so should have a similar recoil feel with minor variation.
yea was saying without mods. With mods I’d pick a pdp with ZR tactical long stroke recoil spring kit.supposedly sticking a lower weight recoil spring in the PDP fixes the "snappiness". All of these full size pistols basically weight the same so should have a similar recoil feel with minor variation.
That's what the reviews I've seen have pretty much agreed on.yeah once the PDP actually is available you are looking at a very similar pistol with a 200 dollar price difference. I haven't shot the VP9, maybe it's magic but it's probably just very similar.
I've already been looking at the DPM recoil system stuff.I put a DPM recoil spring in my PDP compact, fired it along side my g19 and g47. I wasn't particularly paying attention to felt recoil but the PDP recoil did not stand out between the three.
This is why I'm thinking I'll still wanna get an Echelon later on when they're availableyea was saying without mods. With mods I’d pick a pdp with ZR tactical long stroke recoil spring kit.
I really like the metal grip from mischief machine so echelon would be a close second
This is why I'm thinking I'll still wanna get an Echelon later on when they're available
Not like there aren't any mods available for the PDP, but the Echelon with the COG system opens up way more doors.
Especially since we only get the 2 models of PDP here in CA (at least right now)
With the COG system you can buy any grip moduel you want.
But I can't buy a steel frame PDP here (not new anyways)
The what??Oh man did you see that M&P metal announcement from Route66?
I've shot an off roster one...its nice.
Oh lawd
Sig-Loc optic mount system; the other model has been discontinued.Idk what happened but the thread is unavailable right now...
But I just checked the "recently added" list on the Roster and noticed a 4th P365 SKU?
It's the same as the regular 365 SKU but with SL on the end?
Does anyone know what the "SL" could be?
No info I've been able to find googling around. Nothing on Sig's site either...
Only the 3 other models: base, XL Rose comp, X-Macro comp.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!