18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

HK Photo Thread — poors keep out

What do you guys think they would sell for?
I love em but might have to let them go
Also I was told my 40 was factory ported not sure how true that is
 

Attachments

  • 1000000250.jpg
    1000000250.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 37
Fantastic gun. Bought it very soon after g34 (my first) and the glock sits in the safe all the time

IMG_1160.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Following up with yet another VP9L. Mine has got a HKP magwell, Align tactical gas pedal, Streetlight and HS VPSCS. Shoots like a laser.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2233.jpeg
    IMG_2233.jpeg
    131.1 KB · Views: 24
Let’s demonstrate our social status with some expensive HK handguns.

I’ll get things rolling with my 1994 USP9 with original case. When I was a teen did yard work for a family that owned a gun store. They gave me a good deal on this, I think it was a barely used gun they took in trade. It was just a gun when I was 15 but now these are classics.

Gold case
Left in my nightstand
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5565.jpeg
    IMG_5565.jpeg
    127.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5566.jpeg
    IMG_5566.jpeg
    123.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Have just started my 10 days on this bad boy, kinda impulse buy, original box, IWB holster, 4 magazines, about $1k. Did I do good?

1755463099114.png
 
Last edited:
My first HK went into jail today: VP9a1K . Pretty pleased with how it felt in the hand. Now I still need to find a USP 45 for a reasonable price.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6516.jpeg
    IMG_6516.jpeg
    145.3 KB · Views: 15
When I was looking for my first handgun pre-covid. I narrowed it down to either the H&K USP .45 or an Sig P220 Combat, and I ended up with the Sig due to the frame/grip ergonomically fitting my hand better. In hindsight I could buy a new P220 nowadays… but not so much for the USP 🥲 kicking myself darn.. lol
 
Back
Top Bottom