By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Let’s demonstrate our social status with some expensive HK handguns.
I’ll get things rolling with my 1994 USP9 with original case. When I was a teen did yard work for a family that owned a gun store. They gave me a good deal on this, I think it was a barely used gun they took in trade. It was just a gun when I was 15 but now these are classics.
A VP9 or VP9L is on my “maybe buy” list. I don’t really need more handguns though.
VP9SK! Great choice! This model is being discontinued by HKBought my first HK on Sunday. I can’t wait to pick it up!
thanks! I already bought the Holosun SCS just because it's a direct mount and it can cowitness.VP9SK! Great choice! This model is being discontinued by HK
Any thoughts yet on which dot you will get?
First HK, congrats, very excitingMy first HK went into jail today: VP9a1K . Pretty pleased with how it felt in the hand. Now I still need to find a USP 45 for a reasonable price.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!