- Messages
- 100
Excellent pointConsidering how bad CA red flag laws are, I typically deny that I even have guns at all.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Excellent pointConsidering how bad CA red flag laws are, I typically deny that I even have guns at all.
Considering how bad CA red flag laws are, I typically deny that I even have guns at all.
Not a certainty. I’ve hugged many people while carrying and to this day they still don’t know.If someone is close enough to you to hug you then they will know.
There's a fix for that. If you are carrying right side- right arm low kinda blocking it and left arm high on the hug. If someone asks, mumble something about a back brace and change the subject.If someone is close enough to you to hug you then they will know.
Is that a 1911 .45? Or are you just happy to see me?Not a certainty. I’ve hugged many people while carrying and to this day they still don’t know.
I can stop stuffing my pants with a sock and instead run a full size 1911 appendix.. the girls will love meIs that a 1911 .45? Or are you just happy to see me?
I don’t worry so much about the people I may tell that I have firearms, I worry more about who they tell. Simple fix for that though.The risk of being exposed from someone elses loud mouth is very high.
Unserious- i wear this everyday
Ive just seen more than one case where a dudes girlfriend or associate starts a fight and says "my man got a gun" and escalates a situationI don’t worry so much about the people I may tell that I have firearms, I worry more about who they tell. Simple fix for that though.
A couple jobs ago I told a coworker once, told him to never tell anyone, and then he told 16+ other coworkers.I don’t worry so much about the people I may tell that I have firearms, I worry more about who they tell. Simple fix for that though.