18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

How Private are Y'all with your CCW?

Red flag laws are scary...Best thing you can do.
If someone asks I just respond:
Guns? What guns? Like **whispers** real guns?
Nope not me, im too scared, i wont even hold a nerf gun.... the police will come save me in an emergency. Now your liberal friends think youre even more soy boi then them... youre off the hook.
 
Just my Brother. who also Carries...If I have to hide it, then knowledge of me carrying is also hidden!
Best Practice! Eliminates any issues someone might have with you carrying a Gun! :cool::ninja:
 
99% of people in my orbit are completely unaware that I'm carrying 100% of the time.

Loose lips sink ships, n' 💩.
 
If someone is close enough to you to hug you then they will know.
There's a fix for that. If you are carrying right side- right arm low kinda blocking it and left arm high on the hug. If someone asks, mumble something about a back brace and change the subject.
 
Pretty much all of my good friends and family keep a pistol on them anyway, so we go e each other a LOT of crap if someone notices one in our group without.
 
I treat carrying like it’s a perfectly normal thing to do, because for me it is. I’m low key about it in general, like most aspects of my life, but I don’t go out of my way to keep it a secret.
 
I don’t worry so much about the people I may tell that I have firearms, I worry more about who they tell. Simple fix for that though.
Ive just seen more than one case where a dudes girlfriend or associate starts a fight and says "my man got a gun" and escalates a situation
 
I don’t worry so much about the people I may tell that I have firearms, I worry more about who they tell. Simple fix for that though.
A couple jobs ago I told a coworker once, told him to never tell anyone, and then he told 16+ other coworkers. 🤦‍♂️

Since that F- up, I’ve learned to just deny and tell no one. Loose lips sink ships.
 
Back
Top Bottom