By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
For the most part yes. There's some buttholes out there that just complain to complain though. I complaint to improve!I’m ok with criticism I think it makes the site stronger overall.
I was going to keep my mouth shut, but after I read that, I just can't.I don't care what your reputation is. 50% deposit or any deposit is ridiculous.
You are correct, I guess it was just Johnny making him repeat it is what I remember, it was a long time ago.Groucho Marx said it in a telegram resigning from a club in Beverly Hills. It wasn't a movie line or "said in a media" line.
This thread is going to be replaced with a KB. We went off track and wanted to circle things back to the topic.There seems to be a lot missing here...![]()
How do I report I scammer? I had someone attempt to get me to send them the serial number of my firearm and high resolution photos bc they wanted to either use my info to male a fake sape post or wanted to claim my firearm as stolen or theirs.In our continued effort to protect buyers and sellers on the platform, deposits via Zelle or CashApp are no longer allowed.
If a deposit is required for a transaction, we strongly recommend using PayPal Goods & Services. This option provides built-in buyer and seller protections that Zelle and CashApp do not.
What you should do:
- Do not send deposits through Zelle or CashApp.
- If someone requests a deposit, it should only be handled via DMs so we can review if needed.
- Report immediately any user who asks for Zelle or CashApp payments.
- Always check their account age and reputation/badges first
Our priority is keeping users informed and ensuring trust across the community. Thank you for helping us keep CAguns.net secure.
I've made it mandatory to close manually so that every user understands the risks should you decide to use those services.
They cannot claim it’s theirs if it’s registered to you. You can offer to send a pic with your screen name and date as proof it’s in your possession and details will be shown at transfer timeHow do I report I scammer? I had someone attempt to get me to send them the serial number of my firearm and high resolution photos bc they wanted to either use my info to male a fake sape post or wanted to claim my firearm as stolen or theirs.
Please go and read our messages again, I literally said that covering serials is fine by me.How do I report I scammer? I had someone attempt to get me to send them the serial number of my firearm and high resolution photos bc they wanted to either use my info to male a fake sape post or wanted to claim my firearm as stolen or
This doesn't make a lot of sense to me...How do I report I scammer? I had someone attempt to get me to send them the serial number of my firearm and high resolution photos bc they wanted to either use my info to male a fake sape post or wanted to claim my firearm as stolen or theirs.