18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

IN STOCK Sig Sauer GT4/5 $2099.99& P365 Xmacro $829.99

Bikini Bottom Water GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
 
P211 GT4s are inbound I still have some available if anyone needs one
 
Last edited:
are you pre-ordering the P385? :)
They dont have a CA specific one as of yet, but if/ when they do I will be.
I have some non CA ones I plan on ordering.
 
They dont have a CA specific one as of yet, but if/ when they do I will be.
I have some non CA ones I plan on ordering.
funny they completely changed the spec layout over the last 48hrs. Upon release they had a CA version in the compact and Marco version and a link to order (pushes to their typical routes to market). All that has since been clawed back and there is no reference to a model number with a CA nomenclature.
 
Last edited:
funny they completely changed the spec layout over the last 48hrs. Upon release the had a CA version in the compact and Marco version and a link to order (pushes to their typical routes to market). All that has since been clawed back and there is no reference to a model number with a CA nomenclature.
It is funny and curious. Does it mean the roster goes away and they don’t need CA version anymore
 
It is funny and curious. Does it mean the roster goes away and they don’t need CA version anymore
no, I think it means someone surfaced the wrong web page and confused the channel before they have it approved. It would at least indicate they intend to have a CA version.
 
It is funny and curious. Does it mean the roster goes away and they don’t need CA version anymore
I saw that all too,
It is probably planned but until it is on roster they probably hid it as too many people would call asking nonstop.
 
I still have some GT4s available if anyone wants in
 
Back
Top Bottom