- Messages
- 5,652
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Let me know if you want to get on the list.Very tempting... been thinking about picking up a GT5.
Messaged! Thanks!Let me know if you want to get on the list.
There is no deposit required yet
I can order them.@DesertDepotArms any change you're getting the XRAY5 optic(s)?
They dont have a CA specific one as of yet, but if/ when they do I will be.are you pre-ordering the P385?![]()
funny they completely changed the spec layout over the last 48hrs. Upon release they had a CA version in the compact and Marco version and a link to order (pushes to their typical routes to market). All that has since been clawed back and there is no reference to a model number with a CA nomenclature.They dont have a CA specific one as of yet, but if/ when they do I will be.
I have some non CA ones I plan on ordering.
It is funny and curious. Does it mean the roster goes away and they don’t need CA version anymorefunny they completely changed the spec layout over the last 48hrs. Upon release the had a CA version in the compact and Marco version and a link to order (pushes to their typical routes to market). All that has since been clawed back and there is no reference to a model number with a CA nomenclature.
no, I think it means someone surfaced the wrong web page and confused the channel before they have it approved. It would at least indicate they intend to have a CA version.It is funny and curious. Does it mean the roster goes away and they don’t need CA version anymore
I saw that all too,It is funny and curious. Does it mean the roster goes away and they don’t need CA version anymore
ha, you wrote that while I was saying the same thing above!I saw that all too,
It is probably planned but until it is on roster they probably hid it as too many people would call asking nonstop.
I was told today that some of my GT4s are ready to ship.Any idea when the shipments will be sent out?
GT4s should be shipping next week dont have a firm eta on GT5s yetwhat is the delivery date?
Price for the slide was 999.99 last I saw, I don’t think he has said dates yet.When will the slides be available and what's the price point?