18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Is the Walter PDP here yet?

I got my PDPc from r66 recently and I absoutly love it, a very well made firearm.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20250914_212134_PANO.jpg
    IMG_20250914_212134_PANO.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 16
I got my PDPc from r66 recently and I absoutly love it, a very well made firearm.

Is that a Taylor freelance backstrap? Did you find that the backstrap doesnt completely align with the grip? Like the grip has some small curves in the back and the backstrap is straight? Like pictured below?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6851.jpeg
    IMG_6851.jpeg
    49.5 KB · Views: 12
I saw a full size behind the glass today at Riverside Magnum Range. They sold out of compacts tho.
 
If you are talking about the bits of light showing through the very bottom, I didn't notice any of that before the magwell install (which seemed to snug everything together)

Actually I didn’t mean that but I also do have the light showing through the bottom, forgot about that one too
 
then i see what you are saying, no the finger groves are not matched on mine either
Ok thanks. You can’t really tell when holding it so that’s ok but there are some things I’m OCD about and I’m trying to get over this one lol.
 
As far as I know, not yet. I own best handgun you can get per dollar .
I’m very much into good triggers, so having a good trigger off the bat without going aftermarket is huge. Just this year, I got my CA roster VP9 and was supremely disappointed in the trigger. I know, I shouldn’t compare it to the good 1911s in the stable as well as other aftermarket Glock triggers, but still…didn’t the VP9 get accolades on its trigger when it came out? Maybe because it was a “good” striker fired trigger for its time. BUT i will say, it is a surprisingly accurate gun and as much as I complain about the trigger, I shoot it very well….so I guess I should shut up and not argue with the good results. Hopefully the PDP is a better gun (for me)…but that would put the VP9 deep back in the rotation. First world problems.
 
LGS's and Sportsman's near me have Compacts it seems, at least actually in stock vs bought and paid for deliveries.
But no word on ETA for the Full Size just yet...
 
Compacts have been shipping for quite a while, not the full size afaik. But I called my FFL today and he said the his suppliers started receiving full sizes too, I kinda hope I get mine in a few weeks
 
Compacts have been shipping for quite a while, not the full size afaik. But I called my FFL today and he said the his suppliers started receiving full sizes too, I kinda hope I get mine in a few weeks
Yeah basically same as what I've been seeing the last couple weeks.
Bigger and smaller LGS's have Compacts on the shelf now for the most part, but FS has not yet arrived...
Hopefully next few weeks though
I need to handle the FS before I purchase it haha
 
At my local Sportsman's!
I might have to come back next weekend...

They said they have a couple of each right now, FS and Compact
And they're almost out of Glocks 🤣
 

Attachments

  • 1000014738.jpg
    1000014738.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom