By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
I got my PDPc from r66 recently and I absoutly love it, a very well made firearm.
If you are talking about the bits of light showing through the very bottom, I didn't notice any of that before the magwell install (which seemed to snug everything together)Is that a Taylor freelance backstrap?
If you are talking about the bits of light showing through the very bottom, I didn't notice any of that before the magwell install (which seemed to snug everything together)
then i see what you are saying, no the finger groves are not matched on mine eitherActually I didn’t mean that but I also do have the light showing through the bottom, forgot about that one too
Ok thanks. You can’t really tell when holding it so that’s ok but there are some things I’m OCD about and I’m trying to get over this one lol.then i see what you are saying, no the finger groves are not matched on mine either
I’m very much into good triggers, so having a good trigger off the bat without going aftermarket is huge. Just this year, I got my CA roster VP9 and was supremely disappointed in the trigger. I know, I shouldn’t compare it to the good 1911s in the stable as well as other aftermarket Glock triggers, but still…didn’t the VP9 get accolades on its trigger when it came out? Maybe because it was a “good” striker fired trigger for its time. BUT i will say, it is a surprisingly accurate gun and as much as I complain about the trigger, I shoot it very well….so I guess I should shut up and not argue with the good results. Hopefully the PDP is a better gun (for me)…but that would put the VP9 deep back in the rotation. First world problems.As far as I know, not yet. I own best handgun you can get per dollar .
Yeah basically same as what I've been seeing the last couple weeks.Compacts have been shipping for quite a while, not the full size afaik. But I called my FFL today and he said the his suppliers started receiving full sizes too, I kinda hope I get mine in a few weeks
Which Sportsman's location is this at?At my local Sportsman's!
I might have to come back next weekend...
They said they have a couple of each right now, FS and Compact
And they're almost out of Glocks![]()
WalthHerWho is this Walter company??
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!