- Messages
- 140
- Classified ads
- 1
Damn! 4000 rounds!If they don’t ship before 60 days I’m within AMEX protection lol. But it was a great deal so I’ll wait and see. I have like 4000 rounds of 9mm in spare so I’m not in a rush
That's all?
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Damn! 4000 rounds!If they don’t ship before 60 days I’m within AMEX protection lol. But it was a great deal so I’ll wait and see. I have like 4000 rounds of 9mm in spare so I’m not in a rush
Who do I have to kill to get a decent cup of coffee around here?Ok time to nuke Iran you convinced me
that lady on the starbucks logo is the gatekeeper, she must be destroyedWho do I have to kill to get a decent cup of coffee around here?
For me that's a lot, I usually never had more than 1k when I didn't shoot often. Not like I can carry it around with me, so a few thousand is plenty to haveDamn! 4000 rounds!
That's all?![]()
I've never regretted buying a 500pack of any ammo in all the years I've been shooting. I consider it an alternate investment. I assume I'll be shooting 20 years from now and I know it'll be staggeringly more expensive then.For me that's a lot, I usually never had more than 1k when I didn't shoot often. Not like I can carry it around with me, so a few thousand is plenty to have
Yeah though sometimes prices dip, seems it will always trend up eventually.I've never regretted buying a 500pack of any ammo in all the years I've been shooting. I consider it an alternate investment. I assume I'll be shooting 20 years from now and I know it'll be staggeringly more expensive then.
I get it. Everyone has their level of need. I try not to get that low since i shoot 2 matches a month and another 2-3 range sessions per month. I should do more dry practice to conserve on ammo lolFor me that's a lot, I usually never had more than 1k when I didn't shoot often. Not like I can carry it around with me, so a few thousand is plenty to have
I did get a single stage reloading press, necessary accessories and supplies to start reloading. Just haven't started yet.My main point isn't buy a bunch of ammo, it's buy supplies to manufacture your own ammoreloading is half of shooting. Just like I'd recommend everyone learn to build their own firearm and understand how they work mechanically and how to repair them etc. Same goes for ammo.
You'll never regret thisI did get a single stage reloading press, necessary accessories and supplies to start reloading. Just haven't started yet.
Been picking up my own brass at the range so i know that i have good brass cases on hand along with Blue Bullets in 3 different projectile weights. AutoComp and W231 for powders.
Always start with single stage, you'll definitely be adding more later, but your single stage will always be there for you waiting anytime you need it.Only that I should have purchased a turret press instead to start with.![]()
are we gatekeeping from each otherLoose lips sink ships and ruin a good thing.
I've got 24 lbs of pistol powder. Only 4 or 5 of H335. A little under 30,000 small pistol primers, 8600 small rifle and around 2k large pistol. Been slowly stocking projectiles. Buy in bulk when it's cheap and keep stock numbers flat. There is always a shortage. Your cost per round stays flat while retail prices skyrocket. My costs haven't really increased since Covid.
There is always a shortage of something. Reloading eventually pays off.
Right now, it's getting harder and harder to get powder and when you find it , it's over priced. The last 12 months , there have been great sales on primers and powder. There are still Magtech and Winchester Primers but not as cheap as a few months ago.
I've got 5,000 shotgun primers I would be willing to trade.
I'll be starting with a lee breach lock hand press hahaAlways start with single stage, you'll definitely be adding more later, but your single stage will always be there for you waiting anytime you need it.
Same with manual trimmers![]()
Since I got back into shooting and CCW I'm going like twice a month, and shooting a few hundred each time probably. Haven't had time or desire to do competitive, but maybe one day. But if I get low I just buy more. Mostly just wait for dealsI get it. Everyone has their level of need. I try not to get that low since i shoot 2 matches a month and another 2-3 range sessions per month. I should do more dry practice to conserve on ammo lol
What bike do you haveare we gatekeeping from each other
I'm a scrub who's trying to get better but I have an 07 r6.What bike do you have
I have raced AMA MotoAmerica and AFM for 12+ years
My wife and I can burn 400 in a day easy though.For me that's a lot, I usually never had more than 1k when I didn't shoot often. Not like I can carry it around with me, so a few thousand is plenty to have
I've raced across the USA and in Mexico but down in socal Buttonwillow and Chuckwalla are where I've raced mainly, and I did a 24 hour at Willow Springs once. Def do a trackday since you have a R6I'm a scrub who's trying to get better but I have an 07 r6.
where do you race ?I'm in socal
Yeah a class is an easy 400-500, but if I have 2-4k spare... no problem lol and it only takes a few days to get more in the mailMy wife and I can burn 400 in a day easy though.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!