- Messages
- 139
- Classified ads
- 1
So prior to the start of the online ammo sales law, i started stocking up on 9mm ammo specially when there was a sale or rebate.
Ended up acquiring quite a stash for matches. During the pandemic, a lot of shooters started to drop off due to 9mm ammo shortages and it costing $35 to $50 per box of 50 rounds, I was still shooting matches with my $9-$10 boxes of 9mm ammo. I don't want to end up in the same situation as those shooters so I stock up when able.
Ammo prices have steadily gone up this year, about $4/box more compared to the start of the year prices and still rising. Now the focus is acquiring more reloading components and start reloading.
Ended up acquiring quite a stash for matches. During the pandemic, a lot of shooters started to drop off due to 9mm ammo shortages and it costing $35 to $50 per box of 50 rounds, I was still shooting matches with my $9-$10 boxes of 9mm ammo. I don't want to end up in the same situation as those shooters so I stock up when able.
Ammo prices have steadily gone up this year, about $4/box more compared to the start of the year prices and still rising. Now the focus is acquiring more reloading components and start reloading.