Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?
I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.
Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations
Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock
Guess I should do this
I think I found the website from Google or Reddit.
Hi, I'm Andrew. Just got back into shooting late last year when I applied for my CCW and really got back into it the last few months. I really got more into shooting after joining the military at 18, and was training a good amount until I got out and got crushed by all the new CA gun laws and didn't have time or money or desire to shoot. I've only done one civilian class years ago in San Jose, outside of military training and a CCW class but it was pretty fun. Got to see the world and now ended up in Sacramento somehow. Dad was a scout sniper, Navy nuke, now the Executive Director at Stanford University, both little brothers joined the Navy too, another Navy nuke and a ATC; for some reason I wanted to be a spy and joined as an Intelligence Specialist. I work as a private investigator now, civil and criminal cases.
So far, I have had to use my CCW twice already. Pretty wild, posted about it.
I also race(d) motorcycles for about 12 years, 5 years as a pro:
Favorite YouTube channels are too many to list. ASP is good. Feel free to follow me or say hi:
https://www.instagram.com/andrewgawer25/
Current Stable:
HK P2000SK 9mm (daily CCW)
Walther PDP Compact 4" 9mm
SIG Sauer P320 M18 9mm
SIG Sauer P226 MK25 9mm
Smith & Wesson Shield 1.0 w/Optic cut 9mm
Beretta M9 9mm
SIG Sauer 1911 Scorpion Carry .45 ACP
Rock Island Armory 1911 GI .45 ACP
Ruger SP101 .38 Special
Polish Makarov 9x18mm Makarov
STG44 .22 LR
SIG Sauer M400 5.56/.223 (RAW)
Mossberg 500 12 GA
Marlin Model 60
Remington 783 in .308
A few C&R like M48 Mausers and a Mosin Carbine
Unfinished AR-10 lower
Formerly:
(Had a Saiga AK-74, was seized)
Gen4 Glock 19
XD-40
Shield .40