18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

New Member Intros!

Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock
 
Hello CAGuns, I just joined, have been a CalGuns member for years under this same user name but site performance got me looking around. Good to see an active community on this new site. I'll keep checking in on CalGuns as long as it keeps working, but I'm really liking this site's look and feel.

For YouTube, I like lower key channels like Forgotten Weapons, Paul Harrell (RIP), and Lucky Gunner. TFB TV often has good stuff too. Less into the 'performance' guys like Kentucky Ballistics or Demolition Ranch as they're a little loud for me, but sometimes they do cool tests.
 
Hey everyone. Found this after having issues with Calguns not loading. I had been a member for over 10 years with a ton of itrader ratings. Hoping to make this my new go to spot since the other one is no longer reliable. Thanks
 
I'm here from calguns. I was there for a REALLY long time, since the beginning. Most know me as the guy who fixes things. I've repaired and done trigger jobs for many calgunners over the years, especially at the (now defunct) Burbank night shoots.

The site is very unreliable now, looking forward to checking it out over here.

-Dave
 
I’m a long time calguns user and sad to see it’s current state. I dont follow the inner workings, and I am hopeful that they will be able to revive the site. That said, I’m excited for CAguns and to all of various functions. One of my favorite metrics on Calguns was itrader. I was sad to see that go, but will have to rebuild here at Caguns. Fun to have this forum back in my life. Congrats to the creators.
 
I am a long-time CGN member under the same name - I had actually stopped going there before it even went down hard. I might pop in here every once in a while to check out stuff. Thanks for offering a new option.
 
15ish years on CGN, coming here to hopefully keep up on all of our fubar laws and not to search the marketplace
 
The Gleam is not easy to describe. There is something wrong with his appearance; something displeasing, something downright detestable. I never saw a man I so disliked, and yet I scarce know why. He must be deformed somewhere; he gives a strong feeling of deformity, although I couldn’t specify the point. He’s an extraordinary-looking man, and yet I really can name nothing out of the way. No, sir; I can make no hand of it; I can’t describe him. And it’s not want of memory; for I declare I can see him this moment.

---
 
Glad this has started to gain some traction. Place is way more stable than calguns.
 
Howdy, Same name from CGN. Don’t post much, but I’ve learned a lot from the brain trust at Calguns.
 
Hey all, was never officially a CalGunner, but decided to make an account here due to how modern and stable this platform is. I'm from San Diego and have been into shooting sports for 15 or so years. Glad to be here!
 
Longtime member of multiple Calguns accounts, mostly due to staff/mods being selective on moderation. Found this site on G@@gle searching for alternate site since Kes can't get his S together.
 
CGN user from Santa Cruz area. I liked to read the expert opinions on that site regarding laws and legal matters.
I used a different name over there. Joined in 2012 I believe.
 
New to the Gun scene!
I found out about this while trying to buy a BRN-180 upper (still am unfortunately). The CA guns subreddit highly recommended me this website so here I am. As for youtubers, I like watching Brass Facts and Hop.
 
Hi CAGUNS! I've been a member of Calguns for a long time and hope to make friends here also.
 
Hello, found CAguns on Reddit after not being able to bring up the other site. Was member there for many years.
 
howdy everyone. Came over from Calguns.net with the same username. Was on those forums for over 10 years. Anyways, glad to have a place to post and keep current on firearms. Im located in the SFV.
 
Hi all,

Current CalGuns member for a while.

Out in O.C.

Looking forward to reading and posting
 
Back
Top Bottom