18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

New Member Intros!

Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock
 
Hello all, long time CalGuns user from the San Fernando Valley.
Glad to have a feedback rating again!
Looking forward to buying 😁
 
If you look me up by my username on Calguns, you'll see a join date of 2009. I was active over there for quite a while, but between a combination of getting busy with family, busy with other interests, and busy with work, I haven't really kept up with what's going on and haven't really been "into guns" in a while. Got a CCW about a decade ago, and nowadays I just go to the bi-annual training and call it good. I don't think I've even been to a live fire range in about 4 months. Used to reload, too, but single stage gets kinda old after a while. Everything has been on such a casual basis.

But that's the beauty of it, though. It's a lifetime pursuit, and guns as an avocation has always let me come back to it, and it's never been jealous. Kind of like a good, loyal dog.
 
Hi!
New here
Recently got into guns and I guess It was right around the time calguns started to really go downhill

Found this thinking it was calguns lol
Also active on reddit

Currently have a p320 x5 legion and a p365
 
Hello fellow 2A friends. Migrated from calguns.net but haven't migrated out of Kali. Anyways let's see how this site and our country pans out in the next few days.
 
Been a fairly quiet member of Calguns.net since 02/2008. Had to do some digging in a recent thread once I saw mention of this ("other") site. Went back a few pages to see someone make mention of it.

Still hoping they get the site up and running but am looking at alternatives like this nevertheless.
 
Long time Calguns user. Had to jump over like everyone else. I see the option to become Calguns verified, but it says to send a message to ikeo on Calguns to complete the transaction. Since Calguns is not up anymore, will I still be able to complete the transaction to become Calguns verified without the message to ikeo? Also any recommendations for verifying someone for transactions in the classified since our itrader ratings do not carry over? Looking forward to this site and the future it holds.
 
Came from CalGuns also as Blehpew. I can't handle the lag anymore! But would like a good option to do the flair transferred over here.
 
New member as of today. Mostly interested in collecting 1911s and discussions regarding CA laws and court cases.
 
Hello. I've been a Calgun member since 2008. I found this site mentioned there by chance the last time I was able to log. Looking forward CA gun law discussion and curio and relic. I hope the site takes off.
 
Hello Everyone, I joined recently after not being able to log into my Calguns account. I was frustrated and then found this site. It's a better alternative and works great. I'm glad I found a way to stay connected to the firearms community. I also volunteer at Richmond Rod and Gun Club. I am addicted to training, enjoy many shooting disciplines, support the 2nd amendment, and most of all love our country. I hope everyone is having a good day. Thanks!
 
Very Sad....
But I must agree.....

Now I know how a Good 'old boy feels like when his favorite bar closes down
 
Hello All!

New to CAGuns but not new to guns. My father introduced me to guns at age 6. Been shooting USPSA since 2013. I'm a licensed firearms instructor, CRO, and RSO. Currently serving as a Board member for Linea de Fuego in Pala CA. I'm an avid reloader to support competitions for my son and I. He is also a USPSA competitor at age 19 who has been competing since age 11.

Hope to see you at the range!
 
Very Sad....
But I must agree.....

Now I know how a Good 'old boy feels like when his favorite bar closes down
Yeah, but when I see your cool truck avatar again, right in vertical line with sonofeugene's luger with funky grips avatar (which I recall his story on those from Calguns), carried over from Calguns, the familiarty, a word derived from 'family' - I feel like I'm back among the same old bar-fly friends again. Great to see you two here, and several dozen others here at the new bar.

It may be a different bar, but it's the people who fill it that matter.

---
 
jumped ship today from Calguns.net was there from 05-15-2012. Now here as of 11-2-2024. "Same handle"

Here to buy, sell, and make poor financial decisions.
 
Another long-time, albeit quiet, calguns member wanting to stay informed on 2A.
 
Back
Top Bottom