18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

New Member Intros!

Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock
 
Hey all
Came over from CGN, tired of the problems over there.
In the CA central valley area, target shoot in the Sierra National Forest.
 
Yo! Coming from calguns and my cousin told me about this site and I'm glad he did! Very easy to use site and fast. I'm really liking it.
I started doing IDPA competitions a few months ago at Prado in Socal but work caught up to me. Very very fun and freaking fantastic people all around, I love it. I'm also getting my feet wet with hunting as well.

Mainly playing with Cajunized CZ P01 and SP01.
Springfield M1A 6.5 CM for hunting, I know there are better rifles but I bought this a while back and may as well get it a try lol
 
Hey everybody.

Found my way here from the CAGuns reddit page. Former Calgunner. Love the site so far.

Located in Central Valley. Modesto Area.
 
Former calgunner here . Excited to be unburdened by what has been.
Welcome! Glad to see you up and running! Please read the welcome message to see how we do things here and check out the How To area. I know it might be a lot but I think you’ll find there’s a method to the madness
 
Whats up yall, long time lurker here, finally want to pull the trigger on adding more firearms to my small collection
 
hi all.

new here. from fairfield, CA ... own a p238, glock 17, and glock 19.... trying to get rid of all 3 and thousands of rounds of ammunition. (former florida resident).. my shooting/right is broken, hence the user name.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Everybody save my profile come Jan 1 I'm back baby ... Sold my limit this year but got some clutch items next year for y'all
 
New to caguns but been member on calguns for over 10yrs.

I had a smooth transaction here already and I'm looking forward to spending more of my hard earned money.
 
Thanks for add ya'll! New to this forum but have been lurking on here and in calguns for quite a while now just finally decided to sign up!

Stable currently houses a sprinfield and sig but looking to expand soon.

Cheers!
 
Another Calguns refugee here.
Mostly a handgun / self-defense guy, love .22s, hoping our gun rights will be restored here in CA so I follow the 2A legal stuff.
 
What's going on everyone. Coming over from CalGuns or what it was. Hope this place becomes just as lively and informative.
 
Another Calguns refugee here.
Mostly a handgun / self-defense guy, love .22s, hoping our gun rights will be restored here in CA so I follow the 2A legal stuff.
Great to see you, Ojisan!!
 
Hello every one. Browsed a while with out an account till something caught my eye and decide to make an account. Found through California reddit.

I'm green, but like to read/watch to be more informed. Thankful for this website.
 
hi former Senior Member at Calguns...member since 2008.
HK's, 1911s, 5.7s, 5.56 and .308 are my jam

hopefully no 504 gateway timeout messages here
 
Another calguns member here. I joined that site back in 2003. I wasn't terribly active, only a couple hundred posts
I had hopes it would recover but I guess it's gone. Sad what happened to it but I'm thankful this site has been created.
 
I've been on and off calguns since 2009 and a fan of the caguns subreddit, finally decided to stop lurking. I am in the san fernando valley, mostly shoot at angeles or firing line.
 
Ugh! It’s just about impossible to connect on Calguns where I was a member since 2009. So frustrating. The loss of participation due to inability to connect is taking its toll on that site. So, here I am…

Twinfin
Pacific Northwest
 
Back
Top Bottom