What up y’all, my name is Mark, a regular dude who likes doing cool stuff with my friends. In addition to being an Aggressively Average

shooter, I am in charge of shipping WGW packages, responding to customer service inquiries, and

posting in support of the Weapons Grade Waifus mission.
Currently on my journey to achieve and maintain competitive mediocrity



In USPSA, I’m a CO B-Class Scrub and proud of it. I also dabble in UML and am looking forward to more PCSL matches as I am definitely more a rifle guy than pistol guy.
I shoot at a few clubs in/near the Bay Area, but
@lindencompetitiveshooting puts on the best match locally. Starting 2025 you will find me there or Diablo Action Pistol mostly!
In addition to selling anime/meme patches in my spare time, I currently work the counter for Elite Armory Castro Valley and help out sometimes with a couple of local training companies as an RSO.
SHOUTOUTS:
our team sponsors
@wgwaifus for sending me to matches

@badlandsmco for that good good ammo
JR Custom Gun Works for firearm builds and maintenance
The homies @lmsdefense
@t3pros @ravenwinglimited @crucible_consulting for all your training needs
Team
@glizzy_goblins_ for embodying the positivity and camaraderie we need in competitive shooting, as well as being great shooters on top of that
Mevius and Marlboro for providing the best match supplements on the market
WalkMS and the
Sua Sponte Foundation are the two charities I’ve supported personally and through WGW in recent years, please check them out and show them some love