DesertDepotArms
Well-known member
CAguns Vendor
CAguns Supporter
Verified FFL
- Messages
- 421
- Classified ads
- 9
As a matter of fact I just got shipping notice for 10 of themAny full size Mischief Machine Echelon lowers coming?
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
As a matter of fact I just got shipping notice for 10 of themAny full size Mischief Machine Echelon lowers coming?
Any luck with the MM p365 Commander gen 2?As a matter of fact I just got shipping notice for 10 of them
Outstanding. Any way to reserve one? I'm just across the way in suite F.As a matter of fact I just got shipping notice for 10 of them
Big congratulations. Good luck w inspection.Been working on this for a while now and started packing mid last week and moved into our new shop this weekend.
Nothing fancy and still have work to do but warehouse is mostly setup.
Small showroom is in the works.
ATF inspection and interview next week and all CA paperwork pending.
Come by tomorrow afternoon (im in meetings until 2)Outstanding. Any way to reserve one? I'm just across the way in suite F.
Yep, just waiting on the items to get in stock@DesertDepotArms I spoke with you on the phone a few days ago about the S&W barrel and slide kits. Thanks for the information, and I'll stop in next time I go down to the area.
More people should know that you're an option for S&W stuff since they won't ship to CA.
All in good time.Yep, just waiting on the items to get in stock
No rush here. Learned long ago its better to wait if you can.All in good time.
I get stuff in daily and they should be here soon ish
Let me knowI'll be DMing. I have questions for you.
Sorry, got home really late last night. Will send now, brother!Let me know
I am open by appointment.Is the shop open? I'm in Carlsbad and in the area.
Congrats! How far are you from Bob Maxwell?Been working on this for a while now and started packing mid last week and moved into our new shop this weekend.
Nothing fancy and still have work to do but warehouse is mostly setup.
Small showroom is in the works.
ATF inspection and interview next week and all CA paperwork pending.
Who or where is that?Congrats! How far are you from Bob Maxwell?