- Messages
- 115
- Classified ads
- 3
Did you come back for the weather or the taxes?
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Never left.Did you come back for the weather or the taxes?
My bad…for some reason I thought you were based in AZ.Never left.
Just moving the business from the house to a shop.
Got our FFL in the mail yesterday that was super fast. Now just waiting on the CA stuff
I'm in OC and plan on making it down to shop.It's not easy to open a gun store in California. Respect for doing it. Hopefully CaGunners in the area go support it.
Yeah it was unexpected she told us ~2 months but we had it in the mail in less than a week from inspection/ interviewcongrats James!! That was FAST!
I'm in OC and plan on making it down to shop.![]()
I really appreciate it.
Ive gotten allot of local and some even not as local (LA, OC and SD) support.
Ill keep this thread posted on our progress
Congrats! Any updated photos of the showroom?Got our FFL in the mail yesterday that was super fast. Now just waiting on the CA stuff
And support from NorCal, too! I'll make sure to stop and shop any time I'm in the area.I really appreciate it.
Ive gotten allot of local and some even not as local (LA, OC and SD) support.
Ill keep this thread posted on our progress
