18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

New Shop Coming soon in Oceanside

Been working on this for a while now and started packing mid last week and moved into our new shop this weekend.

Nothing fancy and still have work to do but warehouse is mostly setup.
Small showroom is in the works.
ATF inspection and interview next week and all CA paperwork pending.
Big congratulations. Good luck w inspection.
 
@DesertDepotArms I spoke with you on the phone a few days ago about the S&W barrel and slide kits. Thanks for the information, and I'll stop in next time I go down to the area.

More people should know that you're an option for S&W stuff since they won't ship to CA.
 
Last edited:
@DesertDepotArms I spoke with you on the phone a few days ago about the S&W barrel and slide kits. Thanks for the information, and I'll stop in next time I go down to the area.

More people should know that you're an option for S&W stuff since they won't ship to CA.
Yep, just waiting on the items to get in stock
 
Just need one more thing setup then I should be able to process DROS.
 
If everything goes to plan tomorrow we should be setup and able to do dros
 
James, this is great news man! You ALWAYS deliver - great to see the good guys winning!
 
Been working on this for a while now and started packing mid last week and moved into our new shop this weekend.

Nothing fancy and still have work to do but warehouse is mostly setup.
Small showroom is in the works.
ATF inspection and interview next week and all CA paperwork pending.
Congrats! How far are you from Bob Maxwell?
 
Back
Top Bottom