- Messages
- 108
- Classified ads
- 3
Congrats man! Our media person lives in Oceanside. Ill make sure he drops off a care package when you are up and operational.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
How difficult is it to install, and how do you like it? Good ergonomics?Ordered a Mischief Machine grip module for Echelon from @DesertDepotArms on Friday afternoon and got it this morning.
Was considering selling my Echelon but now I’ll keep it.
![]()
WTS Mischief Machine Echelon Grip Modules
I have a couple of the compact size left. I have more full as well as compact left on order and have asked if he is going to to the FC as well. $375 ea plus shipping Ill get some pictures up today when I have some time.
- DesertDepotArms
- Updated
- Expires
- Views: 1K
- Reaction score: 2
- Category: Commercial Listings
$375.0016 watching
View attachment 189004
Very easy to install! Much easier than the Sharps Bros which I had on before. It's 1911 grip angle which I enjoy.How difficult is it to install, and how do you like it? Good ergonomics?
Had to to send back the CA paperwork so hopefully 2 week or lessAny update? I would like to visit.
Don't you know two more weeks is a traumatizing phrase in this communityHad to to send back the CA paperwork so hopefully 2 week or less
Don't you know two more weeks is a traumatizing phrase in this community.
Hope to see the shop open soon. Was just in San Diego a week ago so hopefully next time we go back we'll be able to stop by the physical spot.
It was a pleasure.Got a sneak peak today when picking up some mags. Real down- to- earth dude; can't wait to see the place fully functional!
Im pretty sure I have one left as I always under state my inventory on the website to cover off site sales.Was about to buy sku: COM-365-037-017 from your website and make an appointment for pickup, but it sold out. Let me know if you get any more in stock please!
Got some great news this weekend.
We are now approved by CA.
I have a few more things to setup before I can do DROS but I ordered some firearms
CongratulationsGot some great news this weekend.
We are now approved by CA.
I have a few more things to setup before I can do DROS but I ordered some firearms