18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Newsome signed new bills to keep us safe

Yeah I know what you mean but there's an online niche that will no true scotsman American leftwing as "not even left at all" .. unless you're the marxist FARC or USSR you aren't a "real 🍌" lol - or ANTIFA shooting at federal cops
I was never left enough for the 🍌s, so I went right until I found reason. :D
 
I gotta say it’s funny being called the gawernator. That’s my old Xbox name.

Uhhh one forum I really like and spend too much time on and one I didn’t post on for like 8 years? Lol
Just noticed you joined caguns Apr. 2026, so yea, you wouldn't know the difference. You do actively post on calguns though. Whatever topic you create here, you create on Calguns under the same username.
 
Everyone here is griping about Newsom — and rightly so — but don’t forget about the Democrats in the legislature who created and passed the bills in the first place.
Partisan moderators keep deleting or editing my posts when I say it, but isn’t it obvious what gun owners in California need to do to stop the relentless assault on our gun rights in this state?
Hint: It involves deciding whether or not people who support 2nd Amendment rights should keep supporting a political party that continues to pass laws infringing on our rights to keep and bear arms. I mean come on, it’s even a part of their official party platform.
 
Last edited:
Your local small gun store is already struggling. This will likely cause many to permanently shutter.

SCOTUS needs to release something groundbreaking with Viramontes or the 2nd Amendment WILL die here in California.
 
Last thread on Newsom recall and Larry Elder seemed to have disappeared or deleted from forums. It would have shown the discord between gunowners and temporary gunowners.
 
Just noticed you joined caguns Apr. 2026, so yea, you wouldn't know the difference. You do actively post on calguns though. Whatever topic you create here, you create on Calguns under the same username.
I’ve posted maybe twice in the last decade, nahhhh. You good?
 
I’ve posted maybe twice in the last decade, nahhhh. You good?
I see you the type to lie to kick it. We good, I guess you gotta brown nose to those here to make yourself look good.

Easy to get on calguns, easy to search members, and easy to see you have been active on calguns.

So active on calguns that you changed the profile pic on there to match here.

 
Last edited:
I see you the type to lie to kick it. We good, I guess you gotta brown nose to those here to make yourself look good.

Easy to get on calguns, easy to search members, and easy to see you have been active on calguns.

So active on calguns that you changed the profile pic on there to match here.

hey!

The site isnt broken anymore, but I don't think it matters as the Calguns members are now scattered on different sites.
 
Partisan moderators keep deleting or editing my posts when I say it, but isn’t it obvious what gun owners in California need to do to stop the relentless assault on our gun rights in this state?
Hint: It involves deciding whether or not people who support 2nd Amendment rights should keep supporting a political party that continues to pass laws infringing on our rights to keep and bear arms. I mean come on, it’s even a part of their official party platform.
Last thread on Newsom recall and Larry Elder seemed to have disappeared or deleted from forums. It would have shown the discord between gunowners and temporary gunowners.
Leave it to the two biggest political pundits to complain about politics . I’m getting real tired of it and I’ve been patient enough with you two constantly motherless 🐐ing and whining about your posts being edited and mods when you keep ignoring our warnings.

Don’t be a parrot and post memes. If you don’t have a brain of your own and post bull💩 it’s gonna be removed.

If you dont like it, I’ll close it off now. I really don’t need you guys here when the two of you don’t really add to growth. If you look at your posts and push them through AI it’ll tell you exactly the type of poster you are here and your motives from a 3rd party perspective.

If you can’t tell we’re about community then time to get packing, cause all I see you doing is causing problems

You clearly ignore my warnings and what we constantly mention that your politics don’t matter here. It’s a hybrid internet range. You can be a R or a D, on the range no one ever really talks about it because voting is your personal business. If you’re going to be disruptive, it’s gonna be time to go.
 
Last edited:
I see you the type to lie to kick it. We good, I guess you gotta brown nose to those here to make yourself look good.

Easy to get on calguns, easy to search members, and easy to see you have been active on calguns.

So active on calguns that you changed the profile pic on there to match here.

Looks like I created two threads as I said? What is your point exactly? Are you the fking forum police lol, gonna check my posts on BARF and old call of duty forums and zx6r.net or whatever it was called too, and my tiktok? lmao. I have more comments and posts here in under a year than over a decade on Calguns. Calguns is barely hanging on with a lot of old timers. I have no idea what you're even trying to get at. Psycho boomers on Calguns were attacking me for posting on here and saying insane s**t about my military service and family etc until mods finally reined it all in and everybody got a timeout. Not exactly a chill place to hang out like the old days.
 
Looks like I created two threads as I said? What is your point exactly? Are you the fking forum police lol, gonna check my posts on BARF and old call of duty forums and zx6r.net or whatever it was called too, and my tiktok? lmao. I have more comments and posts here in under a year than over a decade on Calguns. Calguns is barely hanging on with a lot of old timers. I have no idea what you're even trying to get at. Psycho boomers on Calguns were attacking me for posting on here and saying insane s**t about my military service and family etc until mods finally reined it all in and everybody got a timeout. Not exactly a chill place to hang out like the old days.
Just be real? Why would I want to look at other social media that does not pertain to California gunownership.

I ain't the P.I.
 
?? You seem to be unable to explain why you even mentioned calguns
You asked or commented "blows my mind people on this forum vote for this stuff.", and well, you joined in 2026, not 2024 where it was almost clear the political spectrum of users on this forum vs. Calguns in which I mentioned.

This forum wasn't a spawn from calguns. It was a spawn from more of r/caguns. And in another thread somewhere you also mentioned people were happy or something talking about voting for gun taking politicians on r/caguns, (you see where I am going with this.)
 
Last edited:
You asked or commented "blows my mind people on this forum vote for this stuff.", and well, you joined in 2026, not 2024 where it was almost clear the political spectrum of users on this forum vs. Calguns in which I mentioned.

This forum wasn't a spawn from calguns. It was a spawn from more of r/caguns. And in another thread somewhere you also mentioned people were happy or something talking about voting for gun taking politicians on r/caguns, (you see where I am going with this.)
It was spawned from r/CAguns but I will say it has become much more than where we started. We have 3-4 plaintiffs here who are named against the state and several lawyers and LEO who are acting as Shepards for the next generation. Fortunately many of the folks from Calguns from back in the day that I remember stumbled across us and began to really help with the overall structure. Reddit has none, old Calguns had some but was mainly community organized and not spearheaded Calguns. We’re in the middle trying to do a bit more in that aspect which is why we hold events and active sponsorships.

It’s not a something r/CAguns did. what we do is different. We will be in another range soon enough up to 5-6 very soon. We are already making a difference in the 2 years we’ve been around. Two years ago, you had a faction of die hards who were complaining about D’s and trying to get CAguns shut down and talked sooooo much 💩. What are they still doing? Complaining about D’s and talking 💩…

What are we doing? We’ve brought tens of thousands of people together, an information portal, active community with younger member 24-35, and giving them access on how to resolve problems via process, and not complaining in an echo chamber. My goal is for 100k members. We have 52k members In the last 12mo 45k were active and actively hunting and banning duplicate accounts. Things are changing, if you track metrics you’ll see it too, we’re part of the evolution by changing people’s perception of firearms.


Even if you are right and this site has lots of D’s, wouldn’t that mean we’ve actually changed people’s minds from before? Doesn’t that mean you now have 40k+ more D’s who own firearms and can now vote a different way?

1790569963574.webp
 
Last edited:
I mean , this is such a typical response.

You really have no idea how your outdated thinking limits you. The people that can see the bigger picture of the framework we’ve built and if it comes to fruition will understand our potential and where we can possibly lead the next generation.

I don’t think you can comprehend the level of skill we’re bringing people to and it doesn’t matter what party they follow. They just want to have to do work and not complain.


And at least get it right.

 
Last edited:
Moderators clamping down on Dem leadership criticism regarding our 2A rights is ALARMING and disappointing. It’s the leadership, not you mods or this website. Yeesh
Leadership criticism is fine but undoing our work trying to bring people in by making it hostile with things they can find on Facebook, Reddit, Fox News or whatever site they can get their meme is concerning.

If you noticed there’s no one criticizing Republican leadership here either. We clamp down equally to knock it off, that isn’t what this place is for. If people are going to regurgitate things they watch on other sites, go there to copy/paste it.

Don’t do it here. Here it’s about firearms and laws and how to actually change things. We’re focusing on the civics side of things not the Dems are the root of all evil. It’s really counter productive to what you and I really want for ownership and 2A work.
 
Back
Top Bottom