- Messages
- 5,406
- Classified ads
- 3
You were here around that time but we’ve had a couple of incidents. Unfortunately it’s right wing extremists that we don’t want to encourage. They choose places like this site because they think it’s ok to say whatever.Moderators clamping down on Dem leadership criticism regarding our 2A rights is ALARMING and disappointing. It’s the leadership, not you mods or this website. Yeesh
I hope you can understand the kind of scrutiny 2A sites get. If vocalizing your disdain for Californian leadership and or the majority of its citizens, I suggest to do that at Calguns where it’s fairly accepted. I want nothing to do with that. That is a distraction from what my goals and purpose is.
They post all kinds of memes and political commentary and anti-state government/leadership that we don’t for separation.
I don’t know if you were here before but there were also people who used to criticize R leadership quite a bit, they were banned and/or told to stop. That’s not our purpose.
I’m sorry but I’d rather not deal with the infighting it causes.
One of our mods took down a post, it turns out it was real and discussed here..
We understand the frustrations people have with California but extremism is not a solution. Please note that this place is for people to follow laws and encourage change the right way.
Reddit
www.reddit.com
We understand the frustrations people have with California but extremism is not a solution. Please note that this place is for people to follow laws and encourage change the right way.
- ikeo1
- Replies: 0
- Forum: General Discussion