By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
This was before purchasing a Daniel Defense 11.5 inch upper and also doing a PPT for 2 M4E1 Pistol Lowers……Whats the specs on this?
Nice. How would you reload this? I dont see a Juggernaut Tactical Hellfighter, Kingpin or Maglock?DOE clone done.
PSA DOE upper, GLS Armory pistol lower, PSA 2-position buffer tube & CAR brace, KAK 9mm mag adapter, Metalform 9mm mag
Thinking of getting a period-correct red dot, too.
View attachment 44880
View attachment 44881
It’s in single-shot configuration. If that changes I’d go HF with a Houge FF pin.Nice. How would you reload this? I dont see a Juggernaut Tactical Hellfighter, Kingpin or Maglock?


